Chapter 63: Punished. (Warning: Rough and Inappropriate)

Just as he said that, he lifted my dress and saw I was wearing a lace thong. "Sluts like you need to be punished. Wearing a thong to the club"  he starts. "Oh you're gonna get it. You're gonna get it sooo fucking hard you'll barely be able to move."  he growled into my ear, making me moan. "Get on your knees, and suck it, slut." he demanded. I was easy to obey since I was so drunk I could barely see anything, and licked the tip of his dick. He grew impatient, and entered my mouth. I sucked and stroked the parts I couldn't get, moaning and sending him shivers. "Ohhhh yes katie" he moaned, throwing his head back. He started thrusting deep into my throat, as I deepthroated. He was moaning and grunting as he kept going out and in, out and in. I felt him tighten and a few seconds later, I felt his warm fluid go down my throat. He wasn't stopping until I swallowed every last bit. He finally pulled out, and I do a drunk little smirk. "Get on the bed" he demanded and I obeyed. He got the belt, and tied my hands to the headboard, making me confused. "Now I'm gonna teach you a lesson you're never going to forget." He slowly rubbed his dick inbetween my clit, and stopped, making me desperate. I was so desperate, I started bucking my hips towards him. "You're going to have to beg for it" he said, with a smirk. "Harry! I need you inside of me, now!" I choked out in slurred words.  "What? I didn't hear that. Did you say you wanted me to stop?" he teased. "HARRY I WANT YOU IN ME NOW!" I yelled, making him smirk as he slammed into me. He untied me, letting my arms free, and I fisted the sheets. "Who made you this wet?" he teased, as he went faster and harder into me. I didn't answer, so he repeated his question as he slapped my butt. "You.." I moan in slurred words. "Who's gonna make you scream tonight?" he asks. "Youu Harryyyy" I moan out. "You got that right, you dirty slut!" he growled. *Smack* *Smack* I moaned loudly at the pleasure of him slapping my butt over and over again. "Oh fuck Harry!" I yelled. "Fuck me harder!"  "Harder!" I finish. "Who are you?" he growled. "I'm your slut" "That's right!" *Smack* *Smack* *Smack* "Yes Harryyy uuuuuuggh you're so fucking big! fuck!" I moan, as he smirks down at me. "Oh yeah Katie, talk dirty to me. You like it when I do this, don't you?" he said, tone loud and angry. " I fucking love it!" I yell, as he went faster. "You like that, huh baby?" he teased. "Yess Harryy I fucking do" I moaned. He thrusts in an angle that hits my g-spot. "Oh god, Harry!" I moan loudly. His breathing became fast as I felt him getting close. "Oh fuck" "Oh shit" I hear him moan as he felt himself get even closer. "Im gonna cum!" he yelled. "Yes Harry, cum inside of me!" I yell. "Don't. EVER. DO THAT. AGAIN!" he yells inbetween the harder thrusts. I felt his warm liquid fill me up completely. "OOHHMYGODD HARRRRRYY! " I scream, piercing the air as my walls tightened and came onto him. "Oh yeah baby! Scream like the little slut you are, let everyone know who's making you scream!" he growled through my climaxes. As our highs died down, he collapses ontop of me, as we're both breathing fast.