Contest #2 Round #1 - Judging Chapter

Submissions have closed for round one, and the judging period has officially started. Extensions, however, have been given to @NyxAbsol, @ShinySquirtles, and @GoddessOfRandomness. This leads us to our announcement in the next paragraph.

Extensions are a privilege, meant to be given out only when there are extreme circumstances that demand it. You all agreed, by entering this contest, that you would turn your entries in on time, as stated in the rules. This does not mean that we will simply ignore that you procrastinated and give you more time. It means that the device you normally write on has been taken away, or you're so sick that you can't even write, or a loved one has passed and you're grieving, all resulting in you needing more time in order to make your entries good quality. But all of those things must be said earlier in the week. It's very easy to avoid not having enough time to write. You just have to start earlier. We can relate to procrastination. We all do it. But please be more aware of the deadlines approaching, as extensions will not be accepted so easily from now on.

Now, we have the one-week judging period. All judges must have their scores PMed to this account for every single one-shot by January 15. Make sure to score each one individually, preferably putting one score per PM message to make things more organized. We, @ktd527 and @affray will take care of totaling and averaging the scores. Information on how to judge can be found in the rule book. Results will be posted on the 15th. Judges, don't share your scores with anyone. You are responsible to judge entries by the due date, including all users with extensions.

Judges: AllHailRempire, Dragons_Rose, and VanillaWind