Contest #2, Round #3

I apologize for being two days late, and it is entirely my (Kate's) fault for that happening by not getting the scores until late on the final day and being busy the following days, unable to create this chapter. Due to this, I will give until Tuesday, February 9th to finish the entries for the next round, but due to the tight schedule, the judging will still have to be in at the typical due date at the end of this round.

Secondly, only one judge was able to turn in their scores and only six entries were submitted, so that means everyone's entries we got (-Asterisk-d_s_t_eDopplegengarInkpointlazuriteoftheskies, and ThePokemonLover) will be moving onto the third round. Yes, it sucks that judging was unable to take place this round, but it was because several applicants slacked off and did not turn in their entries on time (or at all, for that manner). We did get a few notices about people who had to drop out, but for the rest of you, this is rather unacceptable...

The prompt will be to write about a trainer and their Pokemon participating in a snow sport competition (ex. figure skating, snowboarding, skiing, etc.). This is the semifinals, so do your best to be the one that moves on to the final round of the contest!

Groups:

-Asterisk- and Dopplegengar

ThePokemonLover and d_s_t_e

lazuriteoftheskies and Inkpoint

Good luck!