2- The Fellowship hears you sing for the first time

Night has fallen, and the four hobbits, Legolas, Aragorn, Gandalf, and Gimli, are sitting around a low fire. Everyone is almost falling asleep, and The hobbits have already done so. Gimli goes to sleep shortly after, followed by Gandalf, which leaves Aragorn, Legolas, and you sitting around the fire.
"(Y/N), shouldn't you be sleeping also?" Aragorn asks.
"Elves have no need to sleep Aragorn." Legolas replies.
You stand up, dust yourself off, and walk toward the forest, not forgetting to grab your bow and a few arrows.
"Where are you going (Y/N)?" Legolas asks.
"Just for a walk." You reply. You didn't tell anyone, but you have been having terrible visions ever since you left Rivendell. Last night's was particularly bad, so you figured a walk in the forest would help calm your nerves. You walk in the dark, admiring the trees and flowers. Elves have excellent eyesight, so darkness wasn't an issue. You begin to sing to yourself as you go, a song your mother had taught you, before Elrond had asked you to join the fellowship, and Legolas had insisted on it.
"I come from the heart of the Heartland
Where pictures shows where the corn grows
In rows and rows of summer greens
And winter snows
And it goes on
Through the crack of the bat
Oh everybody rollin' out there welcome mat
And our hands on our hearts under the stars of the Friday night flag."
You pause, hearing a twig snap, and spin around to see nothing. Realizing how deep in the forest you had gotten, you start to walk back from where you came.
"And ohhhh the heart will wander
Beyond that wild blue yonder
When I get lost in the noise like a whisper I hear the voice of the boy
Ohhhh called Conroy." You sing as you walk back. One you get to the campfire, Aragorn is still there sitting next to Legolas.
"Alright, I'm going to sleep now. Legolas, wake me up in an hour to keep watch." He says as he lays in his makeshift sleeping bag.
Legolas stares at you, as you sit down and gaze at the now brighter fire.
"Why do you stare, Legolas?"
You ask him, but secretly kind of happy about it, as you were beginning to develop a crush on the Mirkwood elf.
"When you were walking in the forest, I followed you to make sure you wouldn't get hurt, and I heard you sing. It sounded beautiful. What song was that?" He says, smiling at you.
You blush, but luckily he can't tell as its so dark.
"Uh, thanks. It was a song my mother taught me after my brother died."
You say, and your voice cracks as you end your sentence.
"I'm sorry for your loss. You have a beautiful voice. Would it be okay if you would teach me that song?"
"Ok. That would be fine." You say, and you shiver as he temperature drops. He scoots closer to you, and wraps one arm around you. Your heart starts to beat faster, as you lay your head on his shoulder. He scoots closer to you which  didn't seem possible, his hair tickling your ear. You giggle, and he smiles at you.
"I know we don't sleep, but would you like to lie down? It will get very cold this night."
You blush even more, and nod your head. You put together two blankets, and you both lay on your backs admiring the stars.
The night passes by as you and Legolas talk for hours, keeping quiet in effort not to wake your sleeping friends. Morning comes around, and everyone begins to wake up. You look at Legolas, and smile.
"I think I love you (Y/N)." He says, making you smile brightly and blush furiously as you stand up and fix your hair. He stands up as well, and kisses your lips, and rests his hand on the small of your back and pulls you closer to deepen the kiss. You pull away, smiling, happier then you ever have been before. Aragorn pats Legolas on the back. You hug Legolas, and pick up your bow.
"I'll go kill breakfast" you say, smiling at Legolas again. And walking into the forest.
Back at the fire, which is now out, everyone cleans up their beds and packs them away, and sits on the logs around the fire waiting for you to get back. Legolas leans in a little.
"So last night I followed (Y/N) in to the forest to make sure she didn't get hurt, and I heard her singing. She has a beautiful voice. When she got back she told me that the song she sang was a song that her mother taught her when her brother died." He says, a solemn expression finishing his sentence.
"Wow, I had no idea she lost her brother." Frodo says, sitting down next to Sam.
"I'll give her my condolences. What song?" Aragorn asks.
Legolas nods in agreement.
"Should we ask her to sing something? If she's fine with it that is?" Merry asks.
"Sure, but not the song she was singing last night. That might upset her." Legolas says. A few Legolas and (Y/N) jokes are thrown around, when you come back to the now dead fire, holding three medium sized rabbits.
"We might have some left over but it's better to be safe then sorry" you say, as you proceed to cook the rabbits, and serve some to everyone. After everyone eats, the hobbits begin exchanging glances and looking at you.
"(Y/N), while you were gone Legolas told us about what happened in the forest, and said that you had a beautiful voice. Will you sing something for us?" Merry asks.
"Sure what should I sing?" You ask, looking around.  You remember a song you heard once. You were walking through Rivendell, and have no idea where you heard it.
"Usually take one last pass through town
Stop walking and touch the ground
Watch those lanterns swayin' in the breeze
Decorated shop fronts
Rusty old water pumps
Try to fill my mind up
With somethin' before I go
Picture postcard memories
You know they always make for good company.
I don't know no town
Like the old town
Even when the miles are many
I feel like I'm still around
Deep inside me
Like rings through an oak tree
Yeah, there something 'bout a Sunday when I'm gone
That keeps me turning home."
You finish the song and smile, and Legolas is smiling at you, and the four hobbits start cheering, and Aragorn, Gandalf, and Gimli clap. Legolas looks at you, awestruck.
"That was a beautiful song. Will you teach me that one too?" He asks.
"Sure." You reply, smiling. Back home you never sang in front of anyone, so this was new.
"We should head off. We should be at our next camping spot before dark"
Gandalf says. Everyone packs up, stomachs full and feeling happy, and the fellowship heads off on their journey once more.

A/N: the songs are "Illinois" by Brett Elderedge and "Turning Home" by David Nail, I just changed a few words to make it sound more like Middle Earth. Sorry this one was so long, but hope you liked it!