25- You Go Rollerskating With Some of the Cast

You won some near-impossible raffle, and got to spend a day with the Lord of The Rings cast. You were absolutely ecstatic, and felt that you would die of heart palpitations any minute. You pulled up to the filming studio, your heart racing. You made sure you looked your best, and walked up to the door and knocked. The director, which you recognized as Peter Jackson, opened the door. "You must be the lucky raffle winner! You have your ticket for proof right?" He asked. You handed him the ticket, and you walked inside. You shivered. "Wow it's cold in here" you think to yourself as you see the cast all sitting in a room together. You one by one identified people. Orlando Bloom, ElijahWood, Sean Astin, Billy Boyd, and Dominic Monoghan. "Wow. This can't be actually happening" you say quietly to yourself. Orlando invited you to sit between him and Elijah, and you do so, feeling more nervous than you ever have in your life. "So we're done filming for the day, what do you want to do?" Sean asked, looking at you. You racked your brain for things to do. "I have an idea. How about we go to the roller rink? It's not a far drive." You say, looking around to see nods of agreement. "Sounds like a plan. Who's car?" Elijah said. "I can fit 4 in my truck, so we're gonna need someone else's car too." You say. "Orlando, Sean, and Elijah, go with, um, what's your name?" Dominic asked. "(Y/N)" you replied. "Ok, so Sean, Orlando, Elijah, go with (Y/N). I'll go with Billy in my car, and we'll meet you there." He said, as you all walk out. The three guys followed you to your truck. Orlando sits in the passenger seat, and Sean and Elijah sit in the back. "So what kind of music do y'all like?" You say. They each had conflicting music tastes, but you settled it by agreeing to play country. You put on the local station, and "Good Girl" by Carrie Underwood comes on. They all bob their heads and/or tap their feet, and you start to drive to the roller rink. You start to sing softly, and slowly get louder, until you are full on singing the chorus. "You're a very good singer." Orlando said, smiling at you. You blush, thank him, and continue to drive.
~~~
Once you all get there, you make sure everyone is there before walking inside. "Wow, tickets are so cheap!" Domonic says, paying for the $5 each tickets. You had brought your roller blades in your truck, cause you planned this out. You followed them to the skate rental station. They all trades their shoes for skates, except Orlando and Elijah got blades. They all put their skates on, and you did as well. You were an excellent skater, but you were very humble about it. Sean and Billy both almost fall over the second they stand. Dominic, Elijah, and Orlando all stand at the entrance of the floor while you help Sean and Billy skate to where they were. "Sorry. I haven't skated in so long" Sean laughs. You all skate next to each other, but realize nobody else was there, except for staff. You skate a lap at your fastest pace, leaving the slack-jawed actors blown away. You hit your brake and stop right in front of Orlando. "So, are y'all good skaters?" "I can skate pretty well" "so can I" "Me too" were the responses from Orlando, Elijah and Dominic. "I'm terrible." "So am I." Both Sean and Billy said respectively. "I can help y'all if you want me to." You said, getting nods and general laughs from everyone. Orlando, Elijah, and Dominic start skating shakily, staying close to the wall. You teach Sean and Billy how to move their feet, and you skate slowly next to them as they try to do what you showed them. Sean was trying not to fall, but fell anyway. You spun around and helped him up. The three other guys were getting pretty decent, and we're now skating laps around the floor. "Stay holding onto the wall, I have to show up Orlando." You say with a laugh. He was the best out of the whole group, but even he wasn't great. You look at Orlando and flash a smile, then take off down the floor. The floor was empty other than the guys, so you were able to go as fast as you wanted you went incredibly fast, and spun around and hit the brakes in front of the guys. They all caught up to each other to watch. They all clap and you high-five Elijah. "How are you so good at this?!" Sean exclaimed, catching the wall as he almost fell again. "Well, let's just say I get a lot of practice. Plus, I've been skating since I was little." You say, feeling proud. "Well I can tell" Orlando said with a laugh. "Alright, now it's time for skate tricks!" An announcement said. You look at Billy and laugh. "We're the only ones here, so I guess I'll do the tricks." You say with a laugh. You all go to the middle of the floor. You do various spins, and you were practicing a new trick, but you were scared, as you've never done it before. You clear an area of the floor, and begin to spin around.

 You clear an area of the floor, and begin to spin around

You put your leg in the air and keep spinning. You place your foot against your other leg as you begin to slow down. You fully stop, and look at the guys. They all were absolutely amazed. "Holy...." Sean said. Everyone else was at a loss for words, including you. "I've been practicing that for about a year, and I've never been able to do it!" You exclaim. "That was incredible!" Elijah exclaimed. You smile and blush and you all continue to skate. Orlando, Sean, and Elijah all skate up to you. "You're doing better Sean" you say. "Can we get food here?" Dominic asked. "Yeah" you replied, taking them to the food area, still on skates. You ever-so-carefully bought a pizza and brought it to the table. "I didn't know what y'all like so I got cheese." You say, putting it down along with a pitcher of soda. The table had just enough seats for everyone. You sat on between Orlando and Sean. You all talked about life and ate. Billy looked at his watch. "Well, it's getting kind of late. We should head back to the studio. Where do you live?" He said/asked. "I live pretty close, in the next town over. We can return the skates and head back if you want." You say, pretty sad that they had to go. "Yeah. This was amazing." Elijah said. "Yeah it was. Let's go return the skates." You say. In the time it took you to clean up and skate over there, they only got about three quarters of the way to the rental desk. They all took off their skates, and put their shoes back on. "My feet are gonna be sore tomorrow!" Dominic exclaimed with a lush, getting chuckles in reply. You all get in the cars, and drive back to the studio. You parked, and met them all by the door. You hugged each of them, relishing in this moment. "This was absolutely incredible. I still don't believe this actually happened. Well, I hope the movie turns out as good as the books were! You exclaim, sad that they have to leave. "I enjoyed this a lot. Maybe we can get you a special ticket or something to the movie." Orlando said. You flash them all smiles as they walk inside, and you get in your truck. This was definitely the best day of your life.