The letters

Annalisa POV
"One last pirouette," I muttered as practice ended.
No one was in the class at the moment but I was gonna continue practicing.
"Oh! Annalisa, why are you still here? Everyone's gone home for the day," Mrs. Jane said walking out of the locker room.
"I was gonna stay after and practice some more," I said.
"Well don't worry about locking the doors when you leave. We finally got auto locks and don't work yourself to hard," she left after that was said.
I sighed pulling the Bobbi pins out of my bun (there were three holding it together I'm a boss).
I grabbed my iPod and started my music. 'Delusional' by Simon Curtis nightcore remix began to play.

I began dancing but this time break dancing. It was fun, a lot more than Ballet.
"God my life is boring..." I trailed off flipping.
My mind wandered to Ace, my family, my afternoon classes, everything. Break dancing always seemed to help me think but than again I alway thought about this stuff when I was dancing.
I sighed sitting down and leaning my head against my knees.
I sat there for who knows how long just day dreaming out the floor to ceiling windows across from me. Out the corner of my eye I saw something flutter to the floor.
My head shot up and searched for an intruder. All there was though was an envelope. Picking it up I read the back.
Annalisa Nightlily
"Weeeeeeell this is weird..."
Walking to the locker room I turned it over in my hands suspiciously. Opening my locker I put it down than picked my phone up and unwrapped my headphones from it though they were still plugged in.
Text from Ace
Sis, I stayed after class for a bit longer. See you at home. ~Ace
I shook my head. Great minds think alike. Our classes were about the same length of time so we'd often meet in the park then head home.
I didn't put my phone down but I did pick the envelope up again. Opening it I read over.
"Sounds interesting..."
There was a bright light and the next think I knew I was falling through the air!!!!

Ace POV
"Round house, front kick, Round house, round house, front kick," I said fallowing the sequence.
"Ace, you can go home now. Practice ended ten minutes ago," Matthew said swinging his bag onto his shoulder.
"I'm gonna stay a little longer. I already texted Anna about it," I responded moving to the punching bags.
"Aright oh and before I forget I found this on the floor of the locker room. It's addressed to you. I swear I didn't open it!" He handed me an envelope.
"O... K...?" I said.
"We'll see you at the tournament!" And with that he left.
"What the fuck it this?"
I pulled my earbuds out and wrapped them around my neck. I hand my phone in one pocket and my iPod in the other. I read the back of the envelope
To Ace Nightlily
Hmmm, interesting. I opened it and read over it.
"Interesting..."
Next think I knew I was engulfed in light then falling through the air...