Five Problem Children

Anna POV
Ok so just to recap I got an odd letter and next think I knew after reading, I'm falling through the air. Fan-fucking-tastic. I looked around seeing that there were four others and one being my twin brother, Ace.
I began waving my arms frantically trying to catch his attention. He looked over at me confused.
I made a 'what the fuck' gesture and he just shrugged before pointing toward the fast approaching ground. We shared a nod before yanking our matching necklaces off.
"Caeleste Natus!"I cried (though it was carried away by the wind). The necklace gleamed intense silver before a pair of wings grew from my back and the necklace was gone. Ace had done the same and just before we hit a lake below we pulled up. The other three teens weren't so lucky since they splashed down in the lake.
"That's gotta hurt..." Ace murmured.
"Yep... Hey you three need some help outta there?" I called down to them.
"That would be nice!" A black haired girl called up to me. The brown haired girl nodded in agreement but the blonde boy ignored us and began swimming to shore. Shaking my head I extended a hand to help one of the girls and Ace did the same to the other.
~time skip to shore~
"I can't believe they tossed us into the sky like that without any warning! If they had screwed up the five all be ground pizza by now! Well except you two," the dark brown haired girl said pointing the last part at Ace and I.
"Yeah, no joke, without that water it could have been game over real quick," the blonde boy added, "So who are you guys anyway?"
"I'd like to ask the same thing, Mr. Mean looking high school boy,"
"I'm gonna go out on a limb here. I'm guessing you got the same weird letter as well?"
I sighed internally and took off my wings, transforming them back into my necklace as the Aris girl responded.
"Yes, I did. And would you please addressing us as if we're old friends! My name is Asuka Kudio, don't you forget it. Now then, care to tell us your names, cat girl and fairy kids?"
"'Fairy kids'?" Ace repeated.
I just shrugged as the cat companioned girl responded.
"Kasukabe Yu, I'm the same..."
"And you two?" The blonde boy inquired in an unfriendly tone.
"Wow, ok, I'm Annalisa Nightlily, smartass," I responded adding extreme sass to my voice.
He glared in return as Ace introduced himself.
"Ace Nightlily, I'm her twin brother and I apologize for her rude behavior," he sweat-dropped embarrassed to know me (let alone be related).
"I see, nice to meet you, Kasukabe, Annalisa, Ace. Now does your matted hair come with a name, mean face?"
"It seems like we're taking jabs at each other..." Ace muttered As the other boy answered.
"Thanks for that wonderfully antagonistic introduction. The dangerous and unrefined, sakamagi izuyoi as your service. I'm also crude, vicious, and hedonistic so I'm basically the worst person you've ever met. You should read all the warning labels before cocking an attitude, play with fire and you're gonna get burned, little missy, same for you, red,"
"As if, smartass," "I'll think about it if you write down all those warning labels in a manual for me,"
"Heh, alright I'll write somethin' up later, you better be ready," He completely ignored my remark and responded to Asuka's  before engaging in a glaring contest with the girl.
Ace undid his wings and transformed it back into his necklace too before shrugging at me. There was a rustling in the bushes not to far away that caught our attention. We made no move to look over though.
"You heard that, too, right?" Ace whispered to me.
"Yeah, I did..." I whispered back.
"Fine, so they brought us here, whoever they are, so why aren't they here to greet the five of us?" Izuyoi questioned.
"No clue," The other girl responded crossing her arms.
I heard giggling in the same area as the rustling and my eyes momentarily flickered toward them.
"Over there," I whispered to Ace flicking my hair toward the section of bushes.
He nodded lightly before paying attention to the others.
"Alright," the blonde sighed, "then how about we ask the person hiding in the bushes over there?"
A strangled sound came from the direction we were all looking at.
"So we were right," I sighed quietly.
"Good eyes, colored me impressed, rude boy,"
"Whatever, I'm just good at hide and seek, that's all," he glance back at us, "I'm guessing you saw them too cat lady? Fairy twins?"
"'Fairy Twins'?" My brother and I repeated, "more we heard them, then saw them,"
"I didn't see them so much as I smelled them," Yu responded in effected.
"Oh you're prettying interesting," he looked at us without any interest.
"Suddenly I wanna go home..." I muttered.
"Just kidding," Ace jabbed me in the ribs wish his elbow, grinning slightly.
"Hey! We know you're hiding back there! Just come out already!" The purple eyed boy called.
There was a little rustling before a girl in a kind of Vegas style show dress and purple bunny ears came out from behind a tree. I was used to seeing people with animal ears but purple bunny ears was a new one on me.
"Y-you know, you shouldn't act so scary when-!" She began but abruptly cut off by the 'unrefined' boy.
"If you're not coming out on your own then fine!" He exasperated before jumping and knocking the tree over when he landed. I stared in shock as he and the other two began chasing the hybrid girl around (and throwing in something about what she was wearing was a cosplay). Ace and I locked eyes before sighing and just standing by to watch. 
Eventually Asuka did something where the birds in the area heeded her command and attacked the rabbit girl. She hit the ground on her ass with a thud.
"Ouch..." I winced.
"Ooooow, that really huuurt," she whimpered.
The five of us surrounded the bunny girl.
"Alright who are you?" Izuyoi addressed the girl.
"A bunny girl?" Asuka inquired
"Ah! Now just calm down you five! I'm your friend!" She tried to explain before Yuu grabbed one of her ears causing her to yell, "AHHHHHHH, you're so mean pulling on Black Rabbit's wonderful ears the first time you meet her! This is just barbaric! It's harassment! Do you get some perverse pleasure out of hurting her or something?!"
"It feeds my curiosity!" Yuu responded emotionlessly before letting go.
"You can't just do as you please!"
"Crazy," the blonde began, "so these bunny ears are real then?"
"Let me feel," The aristocrat girl chimed in.
Honestly I felt bad they were yanking on her ears but really Ace and I were laughing the whole time.

__________________
A/N: Sorry that took so long! Had to re watch episode one to get the dialogue right. So I hope you like it! Comment, follow, and like! Have a fabulous day~!
Anna-Chan