Some Random Shit

Questions!
Yeah!
I got tagged for a random question thing which I answered on LOTN and it was really fun^^ So I'm going to be doing that again!

1) Who was the last person you held hands with? I think my mum when we were in the crowd at the mall last month?

2) Are you loud, outgoing, or shy? Not too sure. All 3?

3) Who are you looking foreword to seeing? Uh..... Natsu and his adorably long hair when I watch the newest episode of FairyTail.

4) Are you easy to get along with? I'd say so.

5) Have you ever given up on someone, then gone back to him or her? Many times. To be fair- I often wanted to give up (and almost pretty much have) but couldn't bare the guilt when she wouldn't get the hint and spoke of me as one of the only people who understand her.

6) If you were drunk, would the person you like take care of you? Seeing as I like no one would I just be left unconscious at the bar or something?

7) Do you think you'll be in a relationship ship two months from now? HAHAHAHAH. No.

8) Who from the opposite gender is on your mind? No one really.

9) Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable? Not really. Most of me and my friends jokes are about something like that.

10) Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with? Myself? Don't remember^^"

11) What does your most recent text say? 'DO NOT CALL ME A CAMEL'S GENITALS' .......
Don't ask.^^"

12) How do you feel about abortion? I feel like depending on the situation, you could feel like it's necessary, but if it's an actual person with legs and arms I think that you'd feel immense guilt.

13) Do you like big crowds of people? Not particularly.

14) Do you be live in luck or miracles? Luck- Yes. Miracles- Halfly yes.

15) What good thing happened this summer? I got commissioned to paint a couple paintings?

16) Would you kiss the last person you kissed, again? Kissing my grandma goodnight again? Sure. You never know if that will be the last time or not.

17) Do you think there's life on other planets? Maybe not in this general galaxy but yep.

18) Do you still talk with your first crush? The only time I had a serious crush. It wasn't even a crush. It was kinda like puppy love. I was probably in grade 1 or 2.
We used to talk but not much anymore.

19) Do you like bubble baths? *shudders* Nuuuuuuuu.

20) Do you like your neighbour? Eh.

21) What are your bad habits? Being nocturnal. Not eating enough. Waiting until the last minute before going to the bathroom in the morning because I don't want to get out of bed.

22) Where would you like to travel? Scotland or Ireland. Maybe even Hawaii

23) Do you have trust issues? I should by now. But nope.

24) Favourite part of your daily routine? Reading.

25) What body part are you most uncomfortable with? My nose. But my face in general.

26) What do you do when you wake up? Wake up. Cough. Blow my nose. Read. Dose off. Repeat until around 12 or so.

27) Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker? I like my skin the way it is.

28) Who are you most comfortable around? Myself. Oh god this makes me sound so upsettingxD

29) Have any of your ex's told you they regret breaking up? This question reminds me that I've never had a boyfriend.

30) Do you ever want to get married? To someone I trust.

31) Is your hair long enough for a ponytail? Yep!

32) Which celebrity's would you not mind having a threesome with? None of them. VIRGINITY I CHOOSE YOU!

33) Spell your name with your chin. Nwrisib
I got the 'is' part right...?
34) Do you play sports? Used to play baseball. I might get back into it but I'm not sure.

35) Would you rather live without Tv, or music? Tv. Music is my sanity.

36) Have you ever liked someone and never told them? Most definitely.

37) What do you say during awkward silences? Something obnoxious.

38) Do you think age matters in relationships? Yes.

39) What are your favourite stores to shop in? Book stores.

40) What do you want to do after highschool? Not sure. Something artistic or creative.

41) Do you believe that everyone deserves a second chance? Yep. And it doesn't always end with smiles.

42) If you're being extremely quiet, what does this mean? This could mean so many things.

43) Do you smile at strangers? Unless they're perverted old men, I do smile at strangers.

44) Trip to outer-space or the bottom of the ocean? Bottom of the ocean!

45) Do you want a roommate? Hell no.

46) What are you paranoid about? So many things.

47) What was the meanest thing someone ever said to you? Uh.... That I was a monster?

48) What was the nicest thing someone ever said to you? Not sure.

49) Have you done something recently that you hope no one finds out about? Pretty much sums up my life.

50) What language do you want to learn? I want to extend on my Greek (since all I know is thank you, your welcome, and how to greet people) but I think learning Hawaiian would be fun!

BONOUS ROUND! Any other questions? Feel free to ask anything and I'll make a chapter answering them!

I tag these people!

Depressed_And_Insane (Fabulous profile picture by the way)
bad_girlz23
OnlyKatt
Awesome-Author1
Aniratac7 (It didn't work the first time. But it worked now! :D)
KittyCatKate27

Uh- is it sad that those are the only people I'd consider close enough as my friends here on WattPad?

Anyway, adios amigos!

Stay Psychotic,
Night-Chan