Tag, You're it!

I was tagged by le fabulous BananaBunny999 to write (I think it was thirteen?) facts about myself.

So VOILA.

1: My summer diet so far consists of takeout, ice-cream, and cereal. Seriously.

2: I have red hair and more and more freckles appear on my face- I have one just under my right eyebrow that looks like a pimple and it sucks because it isn't and now everyone will think that it is;-;

3: I'm not the shortest one of my friend group, but pretty much most of my friends are taller than me- which sucks sometimes.

4: Dresses? No.
Skirts? No.
Shorts? No.
T-shorts? No.
Jeans and sweater? YE.

5: I just repainted my room green and took out all of my shelves and have no where to put my two tubs of books anymore.

6: I have an art book yet I suck at drawing for the most part.

7: The nib of my pen for my  tablet wore out and doesn't connect to to the tablet without creating weird textures and the new one isn't supposed to arrive until August 30th. Which saddens me.

8: I realize things a little too late- like the fact that all of my friends are psychotic in one way or another.

9: I love the music from 'Hamilton' I absolutely love it.
Right now, I'm listening to 'Burn' on repeat.

10: I want to start doing animatics and longer animations.

11: I swear a lot. If you ever meet me irl I'll have a dark sense of humour and a very colourful vocabulary.

12: My face looks different in any normal mirror than in a car mirror or my phones camera, which makes me really self-conscious.

13: Penguins don't have knees.

You lucky 15 will have to try and top my beautiful facts.

Awesome-Author1
koalalover26
PocoPoqo-chan322
bloodmoon_wolf
KittyCatKate27
OnlyKatt
Aniratac7
Um.
Umm.
Ummm.

Cough* You 7 will have to try and top that!