Chapter 2. Egocentric Hottie

A voyager along a distant land.

Spied roses fallen by the verge,

Flung there by a hasty hand.

Vestiges of hope decayed.

The lady with an hourglass shaped body all sexified in her white shorts, a tiny sky-blue spaghetti strap tank top, and flip flops the color of hyper punch greeted Tari with a teeth-made-perfect-by-a-childhood-full-of-braces-smile. Judging by her stature, Tari believed the woman to be an inch taller than her and carried stunningly large breasts that could make any guy drool.

"Hey there, what'ya say we get inside and get re-hydrated?" She greeted with a nasally southern accent.

Tari was not sure whether to look at her chest or her face because of the boobs. Her boobs. They were right there and they had eyes. Her gaze wandered back up to the woman's amber irises now under furrowed eyebrows. Tari hoped that she knew about her tight lipped situation, but the woman just waited and blinked at her, while Tari stood stone-faced and silent. She wished that the woman could just check her papers. 

"Oookay," the redhead mouthed slowly. "I'll take that as a yes," and she turned around and walked away a little too fast for Tari to catch up. She quietly followed along through a small pathway and her foot hits the first moldy porch step overtaken by grass and weeds. The board creaked and groaned loudly under her weight. 

She walked up the last two steps, but inevitably trips over a loose nail dangling on the ledge and before she could even catch herself, a pair of tits flashed in front of her face and she tumbled right into them. The impact of falling flat like a pancake caused their foreheads to clash.

"Damn it! Ow!" The woman flailed her arms and squirmed helplessly as she tried to get Tari off of her. Tari planted her right foot aside and positioned her hands next to the woman's head to push herself onto her feet. 

Plopping herself up was hard enough when the woman accidentally kicks Tari's only leg that was separating their bodies from touching, which made her fall on top of the woman again and experience another boob face-plant.

A door swung open in the hallway and Tari heard footsteps trudging downstairs and as soon as she lifted her head, her eyes caught a glimpse of the greenest eyes ever and a white t-shirt too big for that body. She was staring at another female. 

The girl's jaw dropped open involuntarily into an "O" as she stood below the steps like she just witnessed a horror flick. Tari's and the woman's mouth both fell into an "O" in surprise as they stared wide-eyed back at her. 

All three of them were staring at each other, like fish. 

Tari watched the girl's chest rise and fall with an exhale as her lips slowly sealed shut, but remained still in her place. Curiosity overwhelms Tari that she momentarily forgot the awkward pose she was in and could not help but look at the girl towering above them. She appeared tall, but given the situation that Tari was lying on top of a woman on the floor could easily mistaken her prediction. 

Tari could not see her face very well under the dim lights and can only faintly identify her long and dirty blond hair tousled up in messy layers over her forehead. The girl's eyes were cast downward at Tari when her gaze finally switches over to the woman under Tari. 

"Is everything all right, Ms. Walmer?" The girl asked with a bemused expression.

Ms. Walmer let out a grunt as she propped herself onto her elbows and wriggled out backward from underneath Tari. "I told you a hundred times to call all me Janice. "Ms. Walmer" makes me sound old." She said, brushing the dust off the bottom of her shorts and lending a hand to help Tari stand, and Tari took it.