Chapter 1: Im Sorry

As Spiderman swing on his web through town he calls out Deadpool. "Deadpool, where are you. Deadpool!!" No answer. A few hours later, Spiderman spots a person, It was Deadpool. He lands in front of him. "Deadpool there you are. I been looking for you. Please come back." Spiderman said. Deadpool turns away. "Look I'm sorry for what I said to you. I felt bad about it, it is just that I was in a grumpy mood. Your not a pain in my neck, your not a annoying at all. I'll do anything so I can show you that I am truly sorry." Deadpool looks at Spiderman, who was about to cry. "Anything?" Asked Deadpool. "Yes, anything." Replied Spiderman. Deadpool turns to him, spreads his arms out and said "can I haz a huggie?" "Yes, you I." They both hugged. Soon after that Deadpool moved back in. The next morning Spiderman was walking past the bathroom when he saw Deadpool in a sexy maid and eating a chimichanga. "Not again." Said Spiderman shaking his head. 'You know you like it." Said Deadpool, as he winked. "What am I gonna do with you." Said Spidey laughing. "How about a hug." Deadpool said as he walks towards him. "No, Noo, nooo!!" Yelled Spidey as he runs around the house and Deadpool chasing him.