Chapter 2: Spidy's Dinner Date

One night Deadpool came home from visiting Steve. He saw Spiderman getting dressed up. "Well hello handsome." says Deadpool. "Shut up" Spiderman says looking at him. "Why are you all dressed up? Taking an old granny out?" Deadpool says as he nudges Spiderman. "It is a date but with a younger woman. Her name is Jesse." "Ooooh. My baby boy is growing up." said Deadpool as he wipes away a tear. Spiderman looks at him and just heads out.
*Deadpool looks at the reader* "Imma follow him"
At the new fancy restaurant called Le Chicken Deadpool stood on the roof looking for Spidy. He spots him and Jesse walking towards the entrance. He follows them in. He didn't want to be seen so he grabbed one of the waiters and took his clothes and headed towards their table. "May I take your order?" he asked them. "Yes I'll have the chi- Deadpool? What the hell are you doing here?" Spiderman asked. "Sorry sir the chi-Deadpool is not on the menu." he said. Jesse looks at them both. "Are you both brothers or something?" she asked. They shook their heads. Spiderman sat down while Deadpool was being dragged to the kitchen. "Do your job." said the chief. Deadpool looked down staring at the ingredients. "Imma make a brand new chimichanga." he said. As he begins to work on that Spidy was chatting with Jesse "He actually thought a lion was a dog? Wow he is dumb." said Jesse in a rude tone. "He isn't dumb he just wanted a puppy." replied Spidy. Jesse rolles her eyes and began talking bad about Deadpool. Spidy didn't like it. He got mad. A scream and a crash can be heard from the kitchen. It was Deadpool screaming like a girl. The kitchen was being filled with a strange orange goo. "ALL I WANTED WAS A NEW KIND OF CHIMICHANGA!!!" screamed Deadpool. Everyone ran out of the building. The firefighters came and fought off the goo. "So how was your date Spidy?" asked Deadpool. "Oh it didnt work out. She didn't accept my best friend for who he is." They headed home. The camera oans away and you see Jesse tied to a pole with spider web and a sign that says "do not pet" on it.