Could it be?

In this, Broly's personality will be calm and somewhat "shy", so if you're wondering when he meets some people (SPOILER) and why he seems shy, that is why. In my opinion, he seems like a shy person. When not in his freaking insane state, of course.

My past is like the ocean. It's quiet and peaceful with gentle waves blowing with the wind. But... It can easily be corrupted with a hurricane, causing the surface to become frenzied. If anyone is within the storm, they become tossed about, soon dying.

Is this what my future will become? A blood thirst for the cry of suffering and death? An observation of being left out because of the horrible monster I really am?

Kakarot walked into our humongous treehouse to greet me, even though he left 5 minutes ago just to get the mail.

"Hey Broly! I uh, saw you were looking outside? Beautiful day, huh?"

"Yeah. It is." I say, glancing back at him.

He came up to me to lean his head on my shoulder.

"Listen, I know you're going through a very deep depression, and I know that... Everything you say is true... But please, try to keep your head up? For me?"

I glance down at him with a saddened look, then looking outside without a single response. How could he know the pain I've felt throughout my life? He doesn't know what it's like to be me. But, Kakarot knows when my self esteem begins to tremendously drop.

"Anyway, we received a bit of mail. Wanna read it together?" He said with his typical high pitch voice.

I couldn't do anything but give him a simple nod. I see him grab the unusual stack of mail from his side, placing it to his lap.

"Junk... Junk... Mine... Mine..." He says every time he finished reading what the mail was for.

"Is there any mail for me?" I ask quietly.

"I'll look for some." He says, every now and then he would continue to throw mail to the side.

I was beginning to lose hope. Why did I ask such a stupid question? I'm Broly, the so called 'Legendary Super Saiyan'. Why should I ever expect any type of message from anyone?

"Mail for you."

Not coincidental whatsoever.

"It's from... N-no way!"

"What is it?" I ask.

"It... It's from the King!"

"What?!"

Both of our eyes were officially widened in pure surprise. Why would King Vegeta send a message to me?