Why?!

-Broly's POV-

It was finally the morning after a nights rest, but it wasn't the sun I awakened to. I heard knocking on the door. I lean up and gently rub my eyes.

"Kakkarot..." I grumble.

I glance over to my mate in the bed and his butt was sticking in the air and him gently drooling on the pillow. He slept with a quiet snore. From the way he slept, I gained a wide-eyed look and a dark blush.

"Kakarot!" I shout.

He jumped from the bed with a shout, falling off the bed.

"What?! Fire?! Invasion?! Zombie Apocalypse?!" He questioned with a yell, hopping to his feet.

"No, just get the door." I say, emitting a chuckle.

"Oh... Don't do that!"

I chuckle once more and stay in bed. Kakarot walks outside our room and opens the door. I began to hear people talking, one voice sounding quite familiar. Was it...?

"Broly, I believe we both have someone to meet."

Weird... We never have to meet anyone now. I put on my daily clothes and walk out.

And that's when I saw him.

King Vegeta himself was sitting in front of Kakkarot. I became supremely wide-eyed and froze in my place.

"Well, come in." Kakarot motivates me, and I slowly walk in.

"You seem a bit surprised I'm here." Vegeta said.

"I am, actually. Uh... May Kakarot and I be excused?" I asked.

"Well, why not?"

Kakarot looked at me confused and I motioned him into our room. He followed me and I closed the door.

"Did you send that letter when I told you not-"

"Broly, it was your only and possibly final chance to redeem yourself. Maybe what he's asking will get you-"

"I don't care! I am Broly. This could be a trap. He could be wanting to kill me, which would kill you. I didn't want to send that letter is because if it was a trap, he would kill you after me!" I say in a bit of an angered tone.

My mate had no other words to say for a moment. He looked away from me, but then looked back up.

"I only want the best for you..."

And then he walked out. I watched him walk out, then follow him behind.

"Now, before I begin, will there anymore interruptions?"

We both shook our head.

"Alright then. Let's begin."

-TIME SKIP-

"So... You're saying if he joins our army to officially beat Frieza, he will truly be recognized as a hero and not a beast?"

"Yes. Well... Broly, will you do it? I can't make any promises that you will die during this."

I glanced over at my mate who placed his hand into mine. I glanced at King Vegeta and sighed.

"I'll do it."

And that is the end for this book! Hopefully you all enjoyed it! Trust me, I wouldn't leave your minds lonely, there will be another book. Until then, see you guys!