Bohemian Love

Song Fic!!!!!! Bold + Italics mean the song, Italics means someone's singing it

Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide
No escape from reality

Len Kagamine was depressed, almost all his family's gone, he lost all his friends because of bullying, he hoped things to be better, but no. His parents divorced, his dad was in jail, as for his mom? She was drinking and hurting the child, his twin, Rin, died from their mother's abusive nature. He hopes for more than this cruel world, is this even real?

Open your eyes
Look up to the skies and see

He sat on his chair, looking out the window, he had nothing, nothing left of him, well that's what he thought. His best friend was (y/n), she was the one saving him from bullies, Len forgot about (y/n) and thought about how no one loved him anymore. Well (y/n) did, and he never noticed that.

I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy
Because I'm easy come, easy go
A little high, little low

So many sympathetic looks came from a lot of strangers whenever they pass by Len, he just couldn't show all his emotions anymore, only depression was seen in him. He truly was a Bohemian.

Anyway the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me, to me

Mama, just killed a man
Put a gun against his head
Pulled my trigger, now he's dead

Len took the blame for his parent's divorce, but his mother abused his sister more than him, since she's a girl, she did more of the chores. However due to Rin's stubbornness, she never listened, and she died from a kick on the skull, Len was there, and he could've done something to prevent Rin's death, but he didn't. That's why Len blames himself also for Rin's death.

Mama, life had just begun
But now I've gone and thrown it all away

(Y/n) always told Len that is wasn't his fault, but Len ignored her, he couldn't think of anything except wanting to find a way away from this fantasy. This made (y/n) worry, she always visited to check if he's alright, and sometimes she even asks him to stay over at her house, but as always, he declined.

Mama, ooo
Didn't mean to make you cry
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow
Carry on, carry on, as if nothing really matters

Len ran away afterwards, his mother felt guilt, as she cried, she was drunk at most of those times and she never wanted to hurt her own children, but Len ran away. (Y/n) visited the Kagamine's, she knocked on the door, his mother answered it, "Hi Mrs. Kagamine, where's Len?", she asked, Len's mom soon spilled out tears from her eyes, and wiped them away, (y/n)'s eyes widen in confusion. "Where is he?", she asked, she stopped crying for a while and stood straight, "He ran away", and with that (y/n) immediately ran out to look for him, and as Len's mom closed the door, she began to run away.

Too late, my time has come
Sends shivers down my spine
Body's aching all the time
Goodbye everybody I've got to go
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth

Len took refuge at an empty alleyway, he sat down against the wall, moping with sorrow, his body aches from all the running he did, and the uncomfortable cement that he's sitting on. As he sat, his palm felt something sharp cut through, he looked and saw a glass shard, his palm bled as he picked up the shard.

Mama, ooo (anyway the wind blows)
I don't want to die
I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all

He placed the shard gently upon his wrist, slicing through it, tears spilled as well as blood, he couldn't take the courage to continue, he knew nothing mattered anymore. For (y/n), he matters to her, a lot, she continued to run along the neighborhood, but she couldn't find him anywhere, her heart began to worry, what if he died, or kidnapped....or worse?!

I see a little silhouetto of a man
Scaramouch, scaramouch will you do the fandango
Thunderbolt and lightning very very frightening me

A huge storm already came, Len's still out in that alleyway, he was starving, and freezing to death. Thunder and lightning struck by, Len shivered and shook as it frightened him, he was always afraid of that, even if he was supposed to be the brave one.

Gallileo, Gallileo,
Gallileo, Gallileo,
Gallileo Figaro - magnifico

But I'm just a poor boy and nobody loves me
He's just a poor boy from a poor family
Spare him his life from this monstrosity

(Y/n) stayed home while the storm went by, she was thinking about Len, she always loved him, but he never did saw that. As the storm flew by, (y/n) went out again to continue her search, hoping to see if he's still alive.

Easy come easy go will you let me go
Bismillah! No we will not let you go - let him go
Bismillah! We will not let you go - let him go
Bismillah! We will not let you go let me go
Will not let you go let me go (never)
Never let you go let me go
Never let me go ooo
No, no, no, no, no, no, no

People passed by Len, and felt more sympathy, some people even asked him to stay with them, to help him, but Len declined. He continued to mope at his place, feeling weaker every second, he told people to not help him, and they agreed with pity.

Oh mama mia, mama mia, mama mia let me go
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me
For me
For me

(Y/n) found an alleyway, she went in and saw and pale, skinny blonde on the ground, "Len!", she ran to him, she shook him. When he opened his eyes, and saw her, she told him to go away, "No Len, I'm not leaving", "Yes you are, you're just pestering me". Her eyes widened as she grabbed both his shoulders, "I'm not leaving until you get better!", she said, he pushed her away and turned away from her.

So you think you can stop me and spit in my eye
So you think you can love me and leave me to die
Oh baby can't do this to me baby
Just gotta get out just gotta get right outta here

(Y/n) then saw the cuts and bruises on his arms and legs, tears soon spilled out of her eyes, Len looked at her with confusion. "Why're you crying?", he asked, "Y-You're hurt", she responded with sadness and worry in her voice, "Why do you care?", he asked with an annoyed tone. "Because I do care!", she responded as more tears come out of her eyes, Len looked at her sad face and felt grief and pain.

Ooh yeah, ooh yeah
"Nothing really matters
Anyone can see"

Len sang, making (y/n)'s eyes widen, Len hugged himself as he sang.

"Nothing really matters"-

"You are all that matters, to me", (y/n) sang, she changed the last lyric of the song which made Len's eyes widen. She hugged him tightly, Len shed tears as he hugged back, "I love you Len", she said as tears went down her face, "I-I love you too".

Anyway the wind blows

I'm so happy I made this!! The last line was changed because of my Song Fest, and that had the last line changed to fit the plot. This song kinda won third place (Me and my class sang it with pride and emotion) in the competition (even thought everyone else said we should have been first because of the ending (when the mother and her son hugged) and how loud and full of emotion we are)

Btw I'm still judging people's answers to the contest I'm holding

Song: Bohemian Rhapsody by. Queen (Lyrics by. Freddy Mercury)