Chapter 1: Wrong number, wrong person

=Megan=

"Hey Megs! How's your day going?" Zia asked as we go to the canteen.

"Good. How 'bout you?" I asked while I noticed her new shirt.

"Also good. My morning today's good!" She exclaimed, like she has done something really good this morning.

"Tell why does your morning good later. May I just asked you, when and where did you buy that Green Day Shirt? Hah?" I asked 'cause I really want that Green Day shirt. I gave her the picture of that and she already have it? Oww? How can she do that? -I told that myself like Rapunzel talk to Max saying "Are you tired chasing the bad guy?" Thingy.

"TAADAHH!!" Then she handed me a paper bag, it's kinda big.

I opened it and it was.... A green day top and she also bought me a new black skinny jeans!!! Awwww how sweet she is!

"My sister got home last Saturday and yesterday we went to the mall and I saw that and this shirt. She gave me a lot of money -yeah a lot- and I remembered you! I bought you a crop top and mine's a shirt. I also bought you that ripped jeans because your new Timberland black boots matches that attire!" She explained, I can here the 'excited' tone in her voice. I awed and we seated and ate our food.

*bzz.. bzz.. bzz..*

"Wait..." I got my phone and then I read the text message.

"I know places we can hide together." - this is what I got from a mysterious number.

"Who's that?" Zia asked, her "eyebrows on fleek" bumped together.

"I don't know too. It's only a number. I think they or she or he, is just pranking strangers, it sound mysterious, isn't it?" I said then my phone vibrate again.

"Hey, I need your reply. I miss you :("

"Zia! I thought this is not only a prank?! Wrong send or only or wrong number?!" I keep my voice low but the 'panic' tone is obvious.

"What does it say?!" She panicked too. Then I gave her my phone.

"There's a message again!" She exclaimed and read it.

"Is that the way you treat your best friend Mailey?! This is Luke! Luke Robert Hemmings! :(("

"Mailey?! Who's she?" We both said then he flood me of text. I looked at my watch and it'll be time only a few minutes left. It keep on buzzing!!

~♢~♢~♢~♢~

Holy Crap! It keeps ob buzzing! The whole time of History! Good it's dismissal time already. I get my phone and looked at all his freaking messages!

"Mailey!"
"MAILEY!"
"Notice me!!"
"Pick up your phone!"
"Ok then... MEET ME AT THE STARBUCKS AT 10."

That's his last messages... Wha-What?! Meet him? What will I do? Who's Mailey?! I didn't even know him and her?!

"Hey Megan!!" Zia said and I turned around.

"ZIA!! What will I do?! He keeps on flooding me and he said meet him at 10?!" I panicked!

"Calm it! Then don't come!" She said.

"Well, if no one come, he will be dead?!" I said then she chocked.

"Dead?!" She said and her water spilled.

"No I mean... This Mailey doesn't know about this! What if they F.O.?!" I said panicking.

"FRIENDSHIP OVER ALREADY?! CALM IT MEGAN!" She said and silence filled us.

"Ok then. Meet him and explain everything what happened." She said and she looks serious.