Chapter 3: Next Encounter

=Megan=

Classes are done and I'm ready to do my job and meet my team. I worked at KFC, so does Ash but he's on his leave today till next three weeks.

"Wait wait wait." Ashton said, "are you going to the KFC? Did you forgot our plan? To go eat pizza and we'll introduce a friend?" He added.

"I don't forget that. You know that I'm excited to go here again right? Soooo" I said cutting myself.

"So?" He asked.

"So I'll go there and I'll ask a permission to Kathy that I'll be absent this day." I explained and give them a smile. Them they give me a relieved faces.

"Ok then." He said... So as I enter the restaurant, I saw Kathy.

"Kathy! I-um... I need to be absent for today. I'm so sorry. I'll give my excuse letter tomorrow. Promise -hehehe." I said while fake laughing.

"Ok then. Jessy can place you but tomorrow Megan, you need to be here." She explained and I thanked her and go out.

"Oh my Gosh. HEHEHHE. Gotta capture that epic faces of them." I said because I saw them, including Zia, playing at the side of the dancing water fountains.

I got my phone and immediately go to the camera and took a photo.

*Click! Falsh...*

"Oooops. Sorry. I didn't know the flash is open." I said whike keeping my phone slowly because I know Zia will tackle me and try to get my phone.

"Megan!! You always do that!" Calum said walking to my way.

"Ohhh yeah? Hahaha. Haha. Ha." I said.

"Don't put that to any of your social media accounts. Last time that we are having a camp, you upaloaded our photos. NOT JUST PHOTOS! It's so epic." Michael said so I ended up deleting that infront of them.

"Let's go!!" I shouted excitedly pulling Michael.

"Chilllll! Remember we need to introduce someone to you two?" Ashton said.

"Ohhh. Game! We don't wanna waste time right?! Faster!" I said because this should be awesome!

"Calum" Ashton said and Calum texted someone and here he is...

What the actual fück?!

"LUKE?!" I said shocked and pointing to him.

"Wait you know me? How? Wait... Your face's familiar." He said in a monotonous voice.

"No never mind. I'm Megan "Smith" Stanford." I placed my hand in the space between us so we can shake hands.

"Luke Robert Hemmings. Luke for short." He said, shaking my hands and staring at me like he's studying my features.

"Can you please boys and Mia come first? I'll just talk to Luke." I said while I look at Luke at the corner of my eye. They all nod and they go to Calum's car.

"Ummm hi?" He said, not knowing what exactly I'm going to say.

"Luke. Do you remember me?" I asked while I hold him at his upper arms and he looked at it and back to my face.

"Whoa, actually I remember you. You once called me pervert. And I wrong send you something which is I don't remember 'cause I deleted our conversation. Happy?" He said and I let go of him.

"Good. Now I'll give you my number properly, so please, can I have your phone?" I asked looking directly at his icy blue eyes.

"You said that." He said and he gave me his phone.

Before I go to contacts, I first looked at his Home Screen Wallpaper, it's his selfie and I thought his mom. As I go to contacts I added my number and named it as "Megan". Before I can save that it notified that that number is already existing with the name "Mailey", and seriously, it pissed me 'cause this is my damn cellphone number not hers, so I deleted it first than renaming it and then after I gave it to him.

"Seriously? Megan?" He said while a little giggling.

"What's the matter?"

"Nothing, I'll just change the name later." He said as we started to walk and then he's looking at me at the corner of his eyes. He's such a tall dork.

"So I think, you have no choice but be with me at my car." He said and then he smirked knowing that I can't say no.

"Fine." I said so we headed to his car then he blast a music by Mayday Parade.

I stared to his pad thinking of he has a good taste on musics. Wow, impressive.

He looked at him looking at the corner of his eyes. WHAT'S WITH HIM ALWAYS LOOKING AT THE CORNER OF HIS EYES?!

"Why staring?" He asked painting a smile on his lips.

"You-You have a good tas-taste on musics. Let me see your other songs please?"

"No. It's random so just listen." He said. Wow, where is his heart right now?

*buzz. buzz.*

"Hello? Hey Calum, I'm following yo' car," He said "and Megan's with me, don't worry guys." He said looking at me as I signed him to give me the phone.

*Tooot*

"What's with you Luke?! You angry to me?!" I said 'cause his so mean! Dayuuum!

"Ummm let's say, I do what I want I'm punk rock!" He said, my ears tingled as I hear the words "punk rock"

"Duuude. Punk rock? Ohhh I see. You're punk." I said just leaning at the glass window.

=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=

=Luke=

Whoa, that's fast. She has fallen asleep so fast. Her hair is messy and at her face already.

Without thinking I tucked them behind her ear.

"Whoa, what was that? Lucas?" I questioned myself and then moved my head "no" then back to Cal's car.

-

"Megan. Wake up! We're here!" I said slowly shaking her to wake up.

"Uhhmmm, already?" She said.

"You just keep sleeping while I'm driving. Leggo." I said helping her sit properly and I unbuckled her seat belt. And she's rubbing her eyes like a kid.

As we go down and close the door, Zia is running towards Megan.

"Aghh. Whoa, miss me already Zia? Why so fast?" She said and Zia hugged her that her tucked hair let go and now free.

//

Hello guys! So thank you for reading this chapter. This is the part 1! The next chapter will be consisting of the part 2!

Luke is so mean to Megan! What do you think? Is it only for today or nah? We'll find that out!

So guys, if you like this chapter please LIKE, or leave a COMMENT and you can share this with your friends! Enjoy and love you :) <3 <3