/france's determination

I found myself in a conference room sitting up against a wall. My eyes were wide.' Oh my God.' I thought I didn't want to attract any attention to myself because if I did that they might kill me. I was terrified." Now America did you hide zhe book?" A German man asked he had blonde hair that was gelled back and out of his eyes. His eyes were icy blue." Yes dude we went over this like a 1,000 times!" The man that must be America replied groaning slightly. He had blonde hair blue eyes and glasses. I couldn't stand it anymore I stood so fast I became dizzy they all seem to be looking at me as I swayed back in forth trying to clear it. Finally it did. I looked at them all it was completely quiet they all were staring at me. I felt my face burn up." Ummm rm hi?" I said." America!" The German man suddenly snapped." You said you hide it!"" Yeah, I did I hide it being the sailor moon books I mean seriously I figured no one would read them but obviously this dudette is lame enough to-"" Well, excuse me but I wasn't the one who didn't put it back in order!" I snapped back." And plus I was working at the library and saw it was out of order so I fixed thank you!" They were all surprised by the sudden snap." YOU DIDN'T PUT IT BACK IN ORDER!" America looked down." Now you brought another human into our vorld!"" Dude she isn't human anymore." My eyes widened." W-w-what do you mean?"" Your one of us now-"" A country." I gasped. America nodded.

" Okay since you can't go back zo your land one of us bill have zo zake you-"." I'll do it." French man said he had blonde hair blue eyes a small beard..." You know bloody hell well that you can't do that!" A British man snapped he had blonde hair bushy eyebrows and green eyes." What do you mean I can do it?" There was suddenly a lot of fighting that broke out." ENOUGH!" The German man yelled it instantly fell quiet." FRANCE VILL BE ZAKING HER IN BECAUSE I DON'T ZINK ZHAT SHE VILL LET HIM ZOUCH HER! SO NO BUTS!" No one said anything. No one moved." Meetings dismissed." I stood there and watched everyone leave. France walked up to me." Follow me monemier. He winked. I followed him out.