just let it out

I walked through Paris France. I smiled at the children running around. The Eiffel tower was just ahead I walked forward towards. That's when everything went down hill.

I felt the ground shake. An earthquake? No. I looked up in the sky. The sky was dark. Oh no. This couldn't be good." Everyone get back and away!" The police shouted. People began running back. I looked back at the Eiffel tower. S*** I rushed forward. Running toward the child underneath it. I ran fast and quickly graved the child and picked it up running fast to get away.

Tick. Oh God. Tick. I had to get this child to safety. Tick. No no." Catch!" I threw the child. To have the child caught. Tick tick tick tick tick BOOOOOOMMMMM!!!! I was flung forward. My hearing had a screech in it. It sounded like I lost my hearing. I looked back. The Eiffel tower.... Destroyed.

France ran up." Mon Ami!!!!!!!" He stopped dead in his tracks as he stared at the Eiffel tower." No..no.. NOOOOO!" He fell to his knees sobbing. I stood slowly and rushed forward hugging him tightly.

"This. Means. War!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sowy it short but u know wait for the next update and enjoy