There

As I woke up I got up and started getting ready, for breakfast. But before I knew it most of them were already there on the table eating away they're plates. I walked over to my seat and as soon as I sat down, Ms.Knight's eyes turned my direction. "Good morning" she said, "Good morning". I ate my breakfast fast, then I walked over to the room where Ms.Knight usually teaches us about stuff that she says that will be "important" to us in the future. I've always found her lessons boring and that most of the information she teaches are pretty useless. Why does she even teach us? Anyway as soon as her vapid lesson ended I went straight to the small library down the hall. Most kids just either go to they're rooms or stay with Ms.K. None of us really go "outside", the only thing close to going outdoors is looking through a small window in each of our bedrooms. All of them think that it's just useless to look through a window, so they just go to sleep when it's time. Which leaves me the "Black sheep" to stare into nothingness and think. Once I reach the entrance to the library all I see are thousands of bookshelves all lined up in even lines. I'm suprised no one goes there, I walk through the shelves and scan through the millions of books in them I've heard that saying "Don't judge a book by its cover" that's exactly what I did. None of them seemed to be interesting, I felt like I was in a sea of books and that none of them would be quite entertaining enough. I found a few that were interested but I've already read them. I kept scanning through that garden of dead books and started getting more and more dead myself while doing so. "I give up" and I sat down in the middle of the room under a bookshelf. As soon as I sat down I looked up and all I see was an incredible artwork stamped on the ceiling of the room. It was a garden with a million golden roses imprinted on it, along with beautiful exotic plants I've never seen before. "I should come here more often" I squint my eyes and I see people, with wings? As I look closer into it I see that they're not only people with wings they've also gotten golden rings hovering around they're heads. "They're called Angels", I turned around to see Ms.K beside me looking at me with curiosity.
"What are you doing here"?
"R-Reading" I say nervously, She chuckles and says "Looking up at the ceiling isn't exactly reading Cora". I nod in agreement, I turn around to see her leave the room. She gives me a finale glance and leaves the room, I wonder if she's been watching me this whole time.. Creepy. I get up and head towards the entrance, I hope I'll find a better book tomorrow. I leave the room and the hallway is swept clean, no noise, no kids, nothing. It seemed pretty weird based on the fact that most kids just play around in the hallway and I got kinda worried, I walk down the hallway to head to my room. As I'm near the door I look across the hall and I see that all of them have stayed in the "classroom". "Weird" I think, I open up the door to my room and turn around to see a glimpse of the kids just sitting there talking or whatever. I turn to close the door and jump hopelessly on my bed, Finally, I'm alone. I look through the window to see, again the city, and everything in it. It's barely afternoon, time flies, I sit down on my bed and started writing on this. I look up at the window again and I see something that I've seen before, it was a cat standing on the edge of the window. It's the same one, black with green eyes and with white patches on its chest and paws. As soon as the cat glimpses at me it runs away in fear, I wonder why cats are so afraid of humans, do cats really need whiskers? Who knows, probably Ms.K, I keep staring through that half-circle window, and I always see the same thing and living the same curiosity. When will I ever go there?