The night

There's so many things that I want to say about what happened last night! Ok, here it goes...While everyone was sleeping I decided to sneak out, I opened the window sill and I went right under it. I turned around to make a last glimpse of my room, thank god no one caught me. As I turned around I saw everything it was amazing,the lights, the people, that cat. I started climbing down the stairs and there I was, in the city around dozens of people and so many things I've wanted to see up close. But I didn't really felt too excited.. I also felt scared like if someone might come right behind me and I'd be gone. So I cautiously walked down the street with my hands in my pockets pretending I had some sort of weapon to seem not as vulnerable, while doing so I gazed into literally everything. Every detail of the city seemed fascinating and admirable except for some parts, some of them seem awful (not to be rude). I really had no idea what to do...I mean I finally made it! But I really didn't have any plans because I've never quite made it this far. I hope no one at home notices I'm gone...I would be a goner. Then an idea popped up in my head, since I've wanted to experience a view of how that northern star would look like from a rooftop I decided to find out. I looked around to see any sort of rooftop that would be accessible and wouldn't be at an extreme height or dangerous. Then I looked down the street along the horizon to see a tower that didn't seem too high and it had some red staircases that weren't too far and looked stable enough. So I went up and it seemed like that tower had like 5-8 levels, not too many.. Anyways I finally reached the top and I had a perfectly clear view of the constellations. And of course, the Northern Star was there...I went to the center of the concrete floor and lay down turning my head upwards. All I wanted to do was stay there forever and watch them, I had no idea what time it was and I really didn't give a damn. I realized that after all these years I've only got this far, I needed to really make the most of it. So I got up and climbed down the stairs in a hurry. I really don't know where else to go, I wish I could come out here during the day, it would be way more safer. Anyways I head down the street to where the stop sign was and I noticed something.... It was a small red door, and being the curious idiot that I am I went to go check it out. The door seemed unique though, it was marked with a giant "RC",which was a darker shade of red. I had to go through this long and narrow alley which lead to door. As I walk down the long pathway I looked at the walls, they were marked as well. "RC" was imprinted on every corner of the wall, it also included some quotes and sayings and even some warnings. "The last path you'll take", "don't look inside", and "the last steps you'll tAke" we're only a few of the threats written on the walls. All but one was marked in red it said, "For those who come will never run", it didn't make sense to me at all at the time and unfortunately I found out the meaning the hard way. I was about halfway through the continuous pathway until I heard a thump, I turned around to check who it was but there was nothing...but then I heard several more thumps rapidly touching the ground, i was terrified to turn around to see what or should I say WHO it was. I close my eyes and slowly turn my head, but before I knew it I opened my eyes to someone covering my eyes in a black cloth. I panicked but before I could react to defend myself, blindly ,I felt another piece of cloth touch my mouth. It had a strange odor, and this time I tried to react but I couldn't, I had passed out.