1 day after Alec moved in!

Incident 1: Latio sneaks into Alec's room without permission and let's just say Latio had bruises on his arms.

Accident 2 with Ayato: He ordered him to make Takoyaki and let's say that he had a broken arm and bruises.

Accident 3 with Kanato: Kanato was yelling and screaming., he was becoming irritated. So he walked over to him and threw teddy in the trash can.

Accident 4 with Reiji: Alec was sleeping with one of his books on his face and Reiji removed it and didn't put in the bookmark. He woke up 2 hours later and saw that someone didn't put in the bookmark. He knew it was Reiji and he broke Reiji's glasses.

Accident 5 with Subaru: Subaru was pissed off at Yui and was punched holes in the walls. He punched Alec's wall and woke him. He isn't a morning person at all. He looked possessed and Subaru tried to punch him, but he caught it and flipped him on to his back.

Accident 6 with Subaru again: Alec was sleeping on the couch, which was in his room and Subaru barged in. He woke him up and he was than when the albino woke him in the morning. He was like a possessed doll and his eyes were black. Subaru just woken Alec from his sleep again and Subaru got hurt a lot worse than the morning.

Accident 7 with Latio and Ayato:
The two idiots thought to mess with Alec, but knew what the consequences. Hey, it's them! They'll deal with it later.
They go into their new brother's room and poured paint of him and he opens his eyes and gave them a death glare. That pissed him off and chased them outside and steps on their backs. Let's just say that the brothers heard loud screams of pain throughout the mansion.