Chapter 1

"But mom~" I complained. I have to go to a stupid wedding for this person my parents are friends with, Christian Kailr. I thinks he's French? I have no idea. Yet, I was chosen to be the ring boy, so I have to go. Mabel had her dress on, she was going to be a brides mate, and my parents forbid me from wearing everyday clothes. I hate my life. "No buts Dipper Pines, do I have to use your real name?" She answered, I nodded. "Bro bro, it's gonna be fine." Mabel wrapped her arm around my shoulder. "At least you don't have to stay awake the whole time." I muttered.  Alas, I got into my irritating suit and got in the car. Mabel kept fixing my hair, like always, and we were off. This wasn't the first time I went to a wedding. My ex-crush, Wendy, and her stupidest  husband Robbie got married. But that was when I realized, I wasn't attracted to her, nor any other lady there. Oh shit. I was attracted to the men! Why me! Out of all the people there. Whatever. Then we finally got the wedding and I had to go. BADLY. I ran out of the car, into the church, no bathroom. Then I did something horrible. I ran into a FUCKING MAZE! Who knew I was such an idiot. I ran into the middle, right before I realized there was NO FUCKING GROUND! I started to panic, but it was to late. I've fallen down a hole to who knows where.

A/N;  Hope you enjoyed! I sorry I haven't been on for awhile.  Anyway, I've been hoping to write on this every Monday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Bye!