Chapter 4

I started to head for the doors, but was stopped by someone swooping me off my feet....IN A NON GAY WAY YOU PERVERTS! Bill picked me up bridal style as I began to blush. "Oh~does Pinetree like this?~" I smacked him in the face "NO YOU FUCKING UNCLE FUCKER!" I screamed as the whole castle went silent. "Pinetree we have kids here!" Bill whispered as one of them began to cry.

"Shit. WELL BYE!" Hannah shouted as she ran outside with a flying pig, a teal wolf, an alpaca with a maroon coat, a duck, and a pig hybrid. "Take me with you!" I whisper-shouted. "No Pinetree," he said as he sat us down on the floor-or the ceiling? "I have some questions for you." I looked up and nodded, as he sat up smirking. "Why are you in wonderland?" He asked with his hideous smirk of his. "HEY!" He screamed, I forgot he can read my thoughts.

"Well, it all started at 3:00...." I told him the story, which he enjoyed and he thanked me. "Are you planning on leaving anytime soon?" He questioned. "Maybe." I turned to look at him. He looked hurt. "O-ok Pinetree." He stuttered as he went into the other room and played the piano; the thing that calms him down.

Wow, he plays beautifully. MY GOD DIPPER WHAT THE FUCK! HE'S A DREAM DEMON HE WILL TOY YOU AND SHIT! "Hey P-pinetree?" Bill asked as he came out of the room with his piano. "Yeah Bill?" Oh my god he sounds so innocent. "W-well um Iwaswonderingifyoucouldhelpmeescapethishellaswellbecauseyouresohelpfulandshitanduniqeandsmartsoplease." He replied. "Ok I guess Dorito." I chuckled. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST CALL ME!?!!" I laughed so hard I actually FELL ON THE FLOOR! "DONT TORMENT ME DIPPER PINES!" Bill yelled as I stopped. He's never called me Dipper before. Strange. "O-okay Bill." I stuttered. Daw he so adorable when he's mad. Wait-no shit he can read my thoughts. "What Pinetree?" Bill smirked. After that I ran into the woods of Wonderland.