Chapter :1

"Young lady you are going to go to that office to work whether you like it or not. Since you want to act like you're an adult, I am going to start treating you like one."

My dad shouted at me, nearly taking off my ears. Sighing to myself, I wondered what the big deal was.

I am eighteen years old and on summer vacation and I wanted to break my virginity before school starts back.

I wanted to know what the buzz was all about, I had often heard girls brag about their sexual experience when they were in the bathroom and I couldn't help but feel jealous.

I wanted to feel a cock buried deep within so I can moan and scream while my head is being banged against the head board, like I would often dream is happening to me. It was my sexual fantasy.

I had invited my boyfriend over, Samuel shorten for Sam so we could have sex, you know to finally do the dirty deed and experience what the others were talking about but unfortunately for me my dad had come home very early today, earlier than usually.

He had caught me off guard, naked in a very compromising position. I was laying on my back spread with my legs spread wide open, and a very nervous Sam on top of me.

I could see the fear in his eyes, and I knew right then and there it was his first time too. Who would've thought that the very handsome Sam Hudson, who literally oozes a sex appeal was a virgin.

When he had caught us, I can honestly say I wasn't the least bit embarrassed but I was upset.

This wasn't the first time I wanted to have sex with Sam, every time I wanted to call him over something always happens, it was either my period, Sam was busy, I had tons of assignment and now in this case my dad coming home early, catching us. It was like I was cursed or something.

Now here I am, sitting at the kitchen table getting scolded by my dad about me working this summer since I wanted to act like an adult by engaging myself in an act that wasn't fit for children my age.

A child, seriously I'm eighteen years old, I am an adult and I should be able to do whatever I wanted.

That's what I wanted to say but I knew better, instead I just responded by saying, "okay dad," in a very bored tone. "I will work at the office."

Getting up, I climbed the stairs to my room.

"Sarah," my dad voice halted me, "I'm doing this for your own benefit. I will call my boss and asked him if you could start tomorrow."

"Dad, why tomorrow? couldn't I start next week?" I asked, in an annoyed tone.

"No, I don't want to leave you here alone all by yourself so you could go and attempt what you did today."

Sighing in defeat, I continued my journey up the stairs to my room. There was no use arguing with him, he had made up his mind.

Knock! Knock! My dad banged on my door a few moments later.

"Come in," I called out.

Opening the door, he poked his inside before he started speaking. "My boss said you can start tomorrow and he looks forward to seeing you."

Nodding my head, he walked inside and kissed me on my cheek before exiting.

My dad's boss is younger than him, he was twenty-seven years old and could definitely make you get wet with just one look. I was very excited that I was going to work for him, but clearly annoyed at the same time that I was going to work tomorrow.

I haven't gone to buy new working clothes so I could flaunt myself. To get an older man, you had to look mature and sexy and that was the image I wanted to paint in his mind.