THE CHARMING CONTRAPTION

"Came to you with a broken faith. Gave me more than a hand to hold. Caught before I hit the ground. Tell me I'm safe, you've got me now. Would you take the wheel If I lose control? If I'm lying here
Will you take me home?" - Take me home Jess Glynne __________________________________
"Hey troublesome woman." Shikamaru smiled as he walked into the hospital room.

"Hey lazy ass." Temari smirked back from her hospital bed.

"What happened to smart ass?" Shikamaru smirked as he walked to her bed.

"Come on Shikamaru don't kid yourself, you're the laziest person I've ever met." Temari scoffed rolling her eyes.

"Then I was probably to lazy to bring you some Kenchin soup." Shikamaru shrugged as he pulled out two bowls of soup from the bag he had with him.

Shikamaru slouched in his chair as he rested his feet on Temari's hospital bed and began eating the soup that rested on his stomach. Temari's eyes widened, she didn't even notice the plastic bag he had with him until now.

"Stop being so childish you selfish ass!" Temari sad glaring at him.

"You know, being nice won't kill you." Shikamaru smiled as he continued eating the soup.

"I actually get this deathly nauseating feeling in the pit of my stomach when I'm being nice to you, now give me the damn soup Shikamaru." Temari said glaringly as she stretched her arm out waiting for Shikamaru to hand her the soup.

"Didn't your father ever teach you to say please or thank you." Shikamaru asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I have no memory of it." Temari smirked confidently.

"Troublesome woman and here I am risking my life to bring you some soup." Shikamaru sighed in defeat handing her the other bowl of soup.

"How noble of you." Temari laughed taking the soup from Shikamaru.

"Is that a thanks I hear?" Shikamaru asked smirking.

"No, I think that's Sakura you hear marching to the room to kill you." Temari smirked back.

"You may be right." Shikamaru said in mock fear.

"I hate the stupid hospital diet she gave me, but damn I love this soup." Temari sighed eating the soup.

Shikamaru knew the soup was her favourite.

"Yeah, but you do have a punctured stomach." Shikamaru pointed out.

"Yet here you are feeding me soup that's not on my diet." Temari smirked.

"I could always stop." Shikamaru shrugged amused.

"Not even you can be that heartless." Temari glared at a chuckling Shikamaru.

"How long has the Anbu been outside?" Shikamaru asked curiously as he placed his empty bowl on Temari's bedside table.

"I don't know, he was there since I woke up." Temari said.

"I'll talk to Naruto about him." Shikamaru said.

"No, leave him, the Hokage has reason not to trust me." Temari replied placing her soup bowl on the bedside table as she glanced out the window.

"Fine, whatever you say." Shikamaru sighed crossing his arms, he knew she was right, but he knew she wasn't going to hurt anyone. He trusted her.

"I've gotta go, I'll be back." Shikamaru said as he stood up.

"The Hokage's right Shikamaru, remember that." Tamari said narrowing her eyes ever so slightly at Shikamaru.

Forget meOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara