Laito x OC [Lime]

{Laito x OC Lime}

Mariee was walking down the corridor of one of the many hallways in the mansion. Of course, with her horrible memory, even after staying there for 7 months, she got lost. Big surprise, huh?

"What are you doing here Toy-chan? Did you get lost again?" Laito asked and she turned around so quickly that it shocked her that she didn't get whiplash. Mariee scoffed.

"Of course not! I'm just admiring... the view." She trailed off, subtly checking him out. "Yeah... It's a really nice view." He chuckled lightly.

Laito took this time to look at her as well. She had her hair up in a high, neat ponytail which he was sure was going to be messy soon. ( Wink wink* ) Her tight, black long sleeved crop top made her chest area stick out a bit but he wasn't complaining. She was also wearing a short white flowy skirt. And shoes. Well, Mariee wasn't exactly fond of shoes, so she was barefoot.

He could think of a few things he wanted to do to her, but decided to wait until later. She kept on looking at his fedora, because why not? It's fabulous!

"Um... Hey, uh, Laito?" All he replied with was a low hum. "Well, could I, by any chance, wear your fedora?" She asked kind of sheepishly. He nodded, smirking. "Really?"

"Sure, why not?" She reached for the fedora, but he grasped her wrist tightly. "You'll have to give me something in return though, Toy-chan." He said mockingly, winking and she reluctantly agreed. She hesitated before leaning in slowly. Mariee lightly pecked his cheek and took off, fedora in hand. He chuckled sadistically. "When I catch you, prepare for your punishment!" She heard his statement and ran even faster.

Yui just happened to be walking by and tripped over a dust particle, causing Mariee to trip over her. "Oof!" She groaned. "Ugh! Yui, why do you have to be so freakin' clumsy?" She dashed away into a random room, not being able to stop for enough time to know whose it was, and hid under the bed. Mariee bit her lip, nervous that Laito would find her.

Only when she looked around did Mariee realize that she didn't have the fedora anymore! "Shit," She muttered when she saw that the fedora was right outside of the bedroom door. 'I must have dropped it when I tripped over Yui. Damn you Yui!!!' She wriggled out from under the bed, scrambling to get the fedora without getting caught. ( But of course, since this is already kind of cliche, you must get caught Mariee!!! )

She grabbed the fedora, then stood up, almost falling back when she saw the very same person that she was running from in front of her with a sadistic smirk on his face. "Oh, Laito. Hey, I didn't see you there." His eyes narrowed playfully as he chuckled.

[Warning - Sexual Content Ahead!!!]

He grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him, making her drop the fedora in the process. She was pressed up against him with his leg between hers. Mariee moaned quietly at the feel of the material from his pants rubbing against her soaked, clothed womanhood. Laito, of course, heard the moan and purposely bounced his leg up and down, creating more friction for Mariee.

After a while, she felt a knot in the pit of her stomach and moaned loudly, "I think I'm going to-" Her words were cut off by the feeling suddenly disappearing, followed by a deep laugh from Laito. She whimpered, looking up at him with a pout on her face.

"What's wrong, Mariee? Need something?" She honestly couldn't believe the fact that first, he denied her an orgasm, and second, that he was going to make her beg for it. His eyes were darkened with lust and she almost leaned in to kiss him, catching herself before doing so. She was stubborn and definitely not the type to beg, so she sneakily moved her hand lower before stroking his crotch lightly. Caught off guard, Laito's grip on Mariee loosened slightly, but that was all she needed. She flipped themselves over and straddled Laito, slowly starting to grind against him.

Then, just like that, he was a moaning mess under her just like she was before. The thing was that this time, it was going to end differently. Now, he felt himself getting close to the edge and tried to stop her from continuing. Unfortunately for him, Mariee noticed this and kept on grinding, rubbing his bulge simultaneously. "Mariee, oh god!" Just like that, Laito came in his pants with the girl still on top of him, her giggling echoing through the room.

"Hope you enjoyed this, Laito." She smirked, getting off of him and leaving him to deal with his sticky situation on his own. Mariee was nobody's bitch and it was time that he learned that lesson.