Shu x Aaru X Reiji [Lemon]

{Shu x Aaru x Reiji Lemon}

Aaru was laying on her bed, reading on her phone and listening to Fire Truck by NCT-127. As always, Mel was in her room as well, bothering her and talking about how annoying all the boys could be. She sighed loudly because she knew she was being ignored.

"ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING AARU, OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!" Mel stormed out of the room just in time for Shu to teleport in.

"Tch. Finally, she left. She's so annoying." Aaru took out her earbuds and almost squealed at the fact that Shu was in her room. Even though she had been living with the boys and Mel for a while now, she had never let any of them do anything sexual with her.

[Warning - Sexual Content Ahead!!!]

She looked right at his ocean blue eyes and almost died right then and there. "I'm just going to go take a bath." Awkwardly, she walked away into the bathroom, locking the door. Aaru began to strip her body of her regular clothes and was then left in her lacy red bra and panties. She was low-key hoping to 'get some'.

Sitting against the bathtub, her hand slowly trailed down to her lightly clothed core. One of her fingers began slowly rubbing her clit and all of a sudden, her green eyes snapped open when she felt a stinging sensation across her face. Not only that but she also felt a hand cupping her breast and squeezing painfully hard. Aaru yelped in pain but what shocked her the most were the people doing said actions.

"You lewd woman." After Shu saying that, he removed her hand from her area, replacing it with his own. Reiji took his hand away from her chest and instead flicked her covered left nipple, pinching it harshly afterwards. At this point, Aaru didn't know whether to moan in pleasure or in pain.

She tried to move away from their touch but her back was pressed against the bathtub and so she was forced to endure the pleasurable torture. A mixture between a moan and a gasp escaped her lips when Shu licked at her clit so suddenly. Aaru had never felt something so good, but it didn't last long because he removed his tongue before she could enjoy it too much.

"What do you want us to do?" Reiji asked her with a sly smirk on his face which quickly turned into a scowl after her response.

"I don't like you, you're such a-" Her sentence was cut off by a gasp of pain. He had grabbed her by her hair and lifted her up so that they were at the same level. She whimpered when she saw his eyes were darkened with lust. "I want you to f-fu-" He smirked when she couldn't finish the sentence.

Reiji attached his lips to her neck and sucked roughly, making sure to leave a noticeable mark. "Since you couldn't say what you wanted, you get whatever Shu wants to give you." The aforementioned smirked and immediately pulled her down so that her still covered core was just above his mouth. He pulled her panties to the side and began licking and sucking on the girl's clit relentlessly.

Soon, Aaru's legs were trembling and she was on the verge of her climax. A look of desperation and fear crossed her face when she heard the words that came out of the second eldest brother's mouth. "There's one rule though. You can't cum. If you do, you'll get punished." Then, she tried to move away from Shu, but failed since he was holding her down by her hips. Her movements only helped in causing more pleasure and getting her closer to the edge.

"Please sto-" Once again, she was cut off by her own moan when Reiji decided to strip her of her bra and suck on one of her nipples, flicking and pinching the other. Shu then decided to stick a finger in her opening, slowly moving it in and out. He then added another and moved them in a scissoring motion to stretch her out. During this, she was cumming, her liquids covering his fingers.

Reiji scowled while Shu smirked, taking out his fingers and sucking the fluids off of them. She was now dripping with arousal at this point and they decided she was ready. "You couldn't follow a simple order. All you had to do was not cum." He pulled her up by her hair and then bent her over the sink. Then he unbuckled his belt and with no warning whatsoever, she felt the belt whipping against her back.

Aaru couldn't even hold back her cries of pain no matter how hard she tried. Her eyes clenched shut, tears streaming down her face when she felt the whipping stop and something slam into her core. He didn't even slow down or stop even though this was her first time.

Then she was pushed down onto her hands and knees, now something hard being shoved into her mouth. To try and feel what it was, even though she had a pretty good idea what it was, she let her tongue move around it and feel the texture.

A moan of pleasure followed her action and she assumed she did something right. Just as she was about to continue, trying to get used to what was filling two of her holes, she felt Reiji's hand trail down her body and rub her clit quickly. The added stimulation finally sent her over the edge again and as she came, so did he. She felt his warm cum filling her up and moaned, trying to still get Shu to finish as well.

He grabbed her hair and pulled her closer to him, his ---- hitting the back of her throat. That was all it took for him to cum and for the liquid to fill her mouth. When they both let go of her, she slumped to the floor. Aaru tried to swallow as much as she could, some spilling out onto her chest. She could feel the fluids dripping from her core and down her leg.

Shu smirked at the mess she was and Reiji just scowled and told her to clean up as quickly as possible. Then they both exited the bathroom, going downstairs and leaving the girl on the floor. Mel then walked in at that moment. "I'm not even going to ask." And she walked back out.