Supply Closet

Requested imagine of Zant from the Legend of Zelda by QueenAndNirvanaLover

warning: smut

..

Fridays were probably my favorite day of the week. Friday meant weekend, parties, school musical rehearsals and seeing Zant there. He and I had both auditioned for the main roles for this musical but we hadn't gotten the parts. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be since we got some pretty cool roles in the end. Our characters were this really cute couple with some kissing scenes and we were both quick to accept our roles.

My hand gripped the handle and I pulled the door of the gym open. The rehearsal was already in full swing with the two stars on the makeshift stage. I made my way to the back of the gym and set my bag in a corner before retrieving my phone from it.

A pair of arms sneaked around my waist, making me jump as I turned around to face the owner of the two arms.

''Hey,'' Zant leaned down and pressed a quick kiss to my lips as his hands slid up to rest on my hips. ''You're late.''

I shrugged and reached up to ruffle his hair. ''No one seems to notice.'' I pointed out while untangling myself from his grip. I grinned teasingly up at him before walking up to the rest of the group; my hips swaying in a way I knew would catch his attention.

Zant appeared at my side a few moments later and immediately wrapped his arm around my shoulders. Oblivious to everyone else, Zant's head dipped down and I squirmed in my spot as he started to nibble at the skin on the side of my neck, his lips slowly trailing up to my jaw, then my hear where he bit down before gently tugging at it. I stepped away from him, feeling all hot and bothered as I sent a playful glare his way.

He shrugged in response before shoving his hands down his pockets and grinning at me. Zant eventually got back to my side, this time with his arm wrapped around my waist and his hand regularly brushing close to my ass.

Zant and I's relationship was special, up until then, and we did was make out, a lot, and dry hump each other, but it never got further than that. I'd been with other guys before, but kissing them never left me as confused and wanting as it did whenever I kissed Zant.

I snapped out of my trance and glanced up at Zant who'd apparently been poking me the whole time. He smirked down at me, as if he knew what I was thinking about before nodding up to the front of the stage.

Looking up I met the drama teacher's eyes and smiled up at her.

''It was about time you joined us,'' She let out a small chuckle before clearing her throat and regaining her composure. ''I was just asking you and Zant to go down to the basement to get the new costumes from the supply closet.''

I stood there, gaping up at Mrs. Dempsey as she reached into her pocket and fished out a set of keys.

''Sure.'' I smiled and ran up to the stage to get the keys from her.

''Don't take too long, kids!'' She yelled to us as Zant dragged me out of the gym, looking way more excited than usual.

''Someone's happy.'' I remarked teasingly as Zant's hand gripped my hips tightly before backing me up against a wall.

I could feel his 'friend' poking at my thigh as he pressed his body up against mine. With the set of keys still in my hand, I wrapped my arms around his neck before leaning up and kissing his jaw. Zant let out a small groan of frustration as I purposely kept avoiding kissing his lips.