Indescribable Love

^ probs spelled that wrong

tumblr imagine

...

You throw the towels in the washing machine, as (y/c) is helping you by looking at you. You help him clean every couple of weeks, because he's a slob, and well, you care about him.

"You're acting different", you say, not looking at him.

He's been like this for a few weeks, you want to say ever since you got a boyfriend, but hope that is not the reason. "I thought you liked me, (y/n)."

"I do like you."

"Not like that." You sigh. "So it is about the boyfriend, huh?"

He shrugs. You toss a towel on the side and sigh.

"I didn't think you wanted me like that. So when my boyfriend offered, I don't know. I thought it would be good for me. A distraction."

"That's a great start of a relationship," (y/c) scoffs cynically.

"I couldn't keep waiting!" you're shouting now. "I'm not that dog from that film. I can't loyally sit at the train station until I finally realise that what I want is never going to happen. I can't. So I moved on. Don't start giving me slack for it. What else was I supposed to do?"

"How about you ask me?" (y/c) is shouting now too. "How about you came in my house, like you do all the time, and ask? Just ask me, yo, do I ever cross your mind? Like do I walk circles and circles when you're trying to go to bed, making it difficult for you to fall asleep, or concentrate during the day? Oh and if I do, how about when you see some advertisement on television? Am I the first person you think of, if I would like it? You could have asked. You could have just opened that mouth like you do now, and ask. This isn't just my fault. You could've asked."

"And you could have told me without me asking." The neighbors must now be able to pick up on the conversation.

"Why did I have to ask?"

"Why did I have to tell?"

"Because that's what you do! You give me something. Something to understand by that you like me. That's how humans work!" you shout.

"Oh, I gave you plenty. I told you all the time how much I loved your company, how pretty I thought you were, how smart and loving. It was you who decided that meant nothing."

You shake your head and catch your breath. "Well, it's too late now," you say softly.
...

yeah i dont even know what this is supposed to mean

now i see where they get the name from