2. How would it be...

If there is anything that has ever brought me to realization of my whole life, it's one quote I made up.

"I don't think you care for me, I don't believe in anything you do; if you really did care for me- you would've been there those times too."

The real sad part- is that I made that up of a recent breakdown I had a while ago. It was somewhere last month.

****

Sitting in science class, my throat became suddenly tight. I tried to cough it off but all of a sudden my eyes started to water. I was...crying. Never in my whole life have I cried in school.

The thing is- I don't recall any memory of why I was upset that day. I remember sitting in the guidance consolers, puzzled and stunned by the day's events.

"Are you upset for a certain reason?" The guidance consoler said with his legs crossed and his cup on his lap. I gather my sentences in my head before I speak. Everything seemed to be going suddenly fast paced at the moment. I just couldn't keep up.
"No, I really don't know why I'm upset, I just feel down all of a sudden," I admit looking down; ashamed of my poor self confidence.
My eyes were focused on my black leggings and the way the sun showed the small specks of dust on them. But even though I had looked away, his stare burned into me. He hadn't looked away for one second. The only thing on my mind was, what's he thinking of me right now? Does he think I'm weak-

"I won't label you broken," his voice catches me in the silence.

I look up, finally.

He was dipping his water and staring at his watch. He doesn't really have time for me right now, I could almost tell immediately. I wiped my tears quick and began gathering my books.

"I just had a bee sting," I lied.

"What?" He hesitates. I clear my throat. I was already half way out the door.

"It was just a sting."

*****