The First Meeting

*authors note* The character Allistor, Alfred, and Oliver do not belong to me they belong to the fans who made them and the creator of Hetalia: Hidekazu Himaruya
Nezu's Pov:
Ugh Arabella (one of my bffs) is being annoying and forcing me to go on this double date with her and her boyfriend, Oliver. She said that she had the perfect guy for me, ha I wished. I was about to tell her to take Paige (my other bff) with her but then I remembered that Paige was having her first date with this guy from school. His name was Alfie, no, Allen, no, ah I remember his name was Alfred. He's famous for bringing a bald eagle to school and cosplaying as Uncle Sam. I can believe Paige fell for such an idiot. Well anyway I couldn't ruin this for hers I had to go on the damn double date. This guy better be hot as hell or else I'm clawing Arabella's eyes out
Time Skip:At the Double Date
Well, me, Oliver, and Arabella are all here but this damn mystery guy isn't. Then I hear Oliver say "There he is, Allistor where were you?" I didn't hear the rest of there conversation because I was too focused on this tall handsome person standing before me.  Then Arabella said "Allistor meet Nezu, Nezu meet Allistor. You two are each other's date." He flashed this gorgeous grin and said "Sorry I was late." Damn his accent was cool. My thoughts were interrupted by the same cool accent saying "Hello?" Ah shit quick say something " My friend has OTP disease and my phone hates me and I want to stab it." Was all I could say. Great he thinks I'm an idiot. I'm pretty sure I look like a damn tomato. Again my thoughts were interrupted by this big beautiful laugh. I looked over and it was Allistor on the verge of tears, clutching his stomach trying not to fall down from laughing. After he calmed down he looked at me winked and said " That's the first time I heard that greeting before." I think I like him already is that possible. He smiled again. Yup I definitely like him.
Time Skip:After the Date
The date was absolutely wonderful. It was the hardest I had smiled and laughed in a while. He looked over at me, then looked at Oliver and Arabella and whispered something to them " Thanks for taking me on this date. I ...." That's all I heard. Then he turned to me smiled his beautiful smile and said in his cool accent " in case you didn't hear me, I just wanted you to know that I think I like you already. I know it's wahhhhh." I pulled him down and kissed him on the cheek and smiled the best smile I could muster without breaking into a full on grin and said "Don't worry I like you already too."
Ah this is my first story please don't judge. 😚