Dear Allistor

Dear Allistor,
       I love you. I bet you already knew this. I mean seriously I tell you this everyday and I'm just happy you say I love you back. At first I was a bit confused when I said "I love you" and you said "I love you" I mean seriously your grammar was terrible. It's suppose to be "I love you too." When I mention this to you, the words you said still comfort me to this day. "I say I love you because too is just an addition to your love. My love is no addition. My love is something completely different. My love is something on its own. My love is only for you and it's no addition." Ahh do you remember the time you met my friends. I mean they liked you but the teasing would never end. Back when we were just meeting, I would get constant text telling me we should just date already. It was quite embarrassing. Pshhh I never sent pictures of you to them hahahahah... moving on. You were so nervous, I mean seriously they were just my friends (that could kill you if they wished). You know what I still can't believe, that you showed up to meet them in a full blown suit. It was so embarrassing and hilarious at the same time. I've never seen Arabella laugh hard. Continuing on I remember Alisa pulling you aside to talk to you. I never seen you mored scared, and oh do you remember how Paige kept screaming OTP throughout the whole thing.Yeah she's the one that started shipping us from the beginning. Your hugs is all I needed in my life. I mean literally how could a person be so warm. Oh my favorite part of cuddles is when we were watching a movie and you would fall asleep on my shoulders. I mean you would complain in the morning about how you're neck hurts but it was cute while it lasted. Also every time you got me mad or sad you would always give me little kisses trying to make me feel better. It worked but it was funny seeing you all flustered.
I love your eyes. I love your hair. Though people say green and red don't go well together (damn Prussia) I still love them. I love your accent. I love the way you act. I love your smile. I love that you believe in Nessie like me. I love your personality. And the list could go on and on but the only simple way to put this is I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you...
                                 Love, Nezu

P.S Who would of thought I would be writing this for your funeral.

The Both Of UsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara