Chapter 15: Reveal Yourself

Saki POV

Being sad is not going to take me anywhere besides depression. I was in deep thoughts about what Hikari's childhood friend said earlier. I was thinking about visiting Hikari's house after school.... More like asking the Hikari at school some questions. I do not want to hesitate anymore, it'll be the same as I talk to that detective guy.

It was after school and I caught Hikari leaving with Kaori. "Hikari wait a minute!" They both stop and turn around, "Mm?" "I need to talk to you alone so can you walk home with me?"

It didn't take long for her to say yes. We were walking through the park. "So what do you want to talk about Saki?" ask Hikari. I quickly checked out her body figure, "Are you really Hikari?" I notice that she flinched for a moment. "What are you talking about Saki? I am Hikari That's an obvious question."

"Then... What did you said to me when I got us in trouble at the school library?"

"..." There was a bench behind us and she sat down in the center. I felt a cold chill down my spine. "I don't really know and I don't really care what she said to you." Where did this attitude come from all of a sudden? "The cat's out of the bag now~. I'm actually shock you could tell us apart."

I was shakes up, "So Hikari was not the one who wants to break up with me?" I said in my mind with a relief expression.

"My name is Akira. I am Hikari's beloved twin sister."

"Her twin sister?" I wasn't really shock to hear the news cause I knew about it, but it was surprising
for me that I would meet her so soon. I heard her snicker, "My plan is ruin now. I should have destroyed her heart sooner. Her heart won't be faultier now that she knows who I am."

I could hear her thoughts out loud. It was weird she was talking to herself though. She slowly stood up from the bench and took something out hidden in her sleeve. "A knife?!" I shout out. The sun was still out and there's people in the park.

She ran over me and push me away behind the bushes. She had me taken by surprise. She came on top of me and tries to suffocate me. I was struggling to breathe. Suddenly she stop and rested on me for a moment. "I won't let you take my onee chan away..." She swing the knife up, she could stab me any seconds now. I shut my eyes thinking it's the end for me.