Chapter 11

"So you're saying that if you aren't gay," Louis was testing Harry and trying to confuse him during dinner. Apparently its working.

"Get to the point Lou."

"If you were a girl, would you date a boy?"

"I guess so. Why?"

"That's gay, you're saying you'd date a boy."

"No! I date girls!"

"So you're saying you date girls if you were a girl."

"Louis, no I'd date boys!"

"That's Gay!!!!" Louis screams at Harry, while Harry had his hands covering his face.

"I'd date men then! Louis I am so confuse!"

"That is gay!" Louis spoke slowly trying to irritate Harry even more.

"Fine then! I guess I am gay! Why do you have a problem with that?"

Everyone started laughing at Louis and Harry's conversation. I tried to crack a smile, but my mind was too busy on everything else. Taylor called me today telling me that he wanted dinner again tomorrow. The boys were all around so I had to say yes. Even if I didn't want to, and trust me I don't.

"So Samantha, the girls wanted to steal you for the night. Is that okay?" Liam started a conversation with me.

"It matters what do they want to do?"

"I don't know, probably anything you want to do." Niall piped in with a bunch of food in his mouth.

"Sure I'd love to see them anyways."

"Alright good because they are almost here." Liam claps his hands and stands up from the table. I grab my plate and start to reach for everyone else's plate.

"Samantha, what are you doing?" Harry grabs my wrist and I instantly flinched. I pulled my hand away and ignored his eyes.

"I'm sorry its a force of habit."

"Don't be sorry, here I'll help you since its my night, anyways."

Harry grabbed everyone else's plate while I had two and some silverware. Why are they mad that I take the dishes? Its not like its a crime.

Once we got into the kitchen, I careful set all the dishes in the sink.

"Why did you flinch, when I touched you?" His voice scared me and with that question, I dropped the remaining dishes in the sink. Causing one to shatter into pieces. Oh no.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to, please Taylor. Just don't hit me." I started to sob and bring my hands to cover my face. I didn't hear anything. Did he leave?

"What did you just say?" Harry grabbed my hands and pulled them down from my face. What did I say? He must be mad at me. I shook my head uncontrollably. I don't know.

Everything in the room was spinning. What's happening? Dark spots filled my vision.

"Harry?"

I couldn't see anymore. I put my hands out and felt Harry's shirt and clung onto it for dear life.

"Samantha, what's wrong? guys!" Harry yelled. I felt him kneeling down so I went with him. Before my knees could touch the ground, they collapses and I fell onto Harry's body.

"What's happening!" I heard Niall yell.

"Get her some water!" Liam screamed at whoever.

"Lay her down Harry!" Another person spoke in a high pitched voice, Louis.