Chapter 19~cheer try outs!

So as I told you lots I'm trying out for head of the squad and the try outs have been pushed forward due to our current captain falling and being told to kiss cheerleading goodbye. She was probably the best captain we've had in awhile I've been out of high school for awhile now and the second I graduated i tried out for the state team and little did i know I'm good enough I was offered a spot to try out for captain.

With nationals 2 weeks away I've realised i would have to practice lots more and I'd have to learn a different routine and maybe i'm not ready for that yet with to kids and Matt he's stiil getting over the death of his sister but I mean he didn't get to see her for 4 years of her life and he regrets every second he missed where he could've been spending time with her and now he hates himself for it.

TRY OUTS!!!!!!!

All 5 of the girls that were chosen stood against the wall and they made it down to 2, Gabby and I naturally we are enemies because the first day at my new school i stole her boyfriend and that's just so heart breaking because she now has 3 kids to 3 different men and she is a single mother doesnt say too much about her but it says enough.

In the end it came down to the fact shes pregnant and hasnt told anyone not even her parents but they give her money for their grand children but they're dissapointed in her they raised her right but she decided popularity is everything, there was a point in high school where we were good friends but that lasted 2 days.

I rushed home with the good news i had just been told to tell Matt, but he was fast asleep on the couch with the kids. I still need to get used to the fact that it's so damn cute. it looks like they all fell asleep while watching Cinderella again it's normally either Cinderella or snow white and the 7 dwarfs. Personally my favourite disney movie would probably be The Little Mermaid but the kids never watch it with me.

As i climbed in the shower thinking about how Gabby's cheer carer had just ended because shes pregnant again and shes still a single mother, and our cheer company can't hire a baby sitter for her children plus shes always got herself knocked up. Two of her kids are 8 moths apart 1 was premature and was quite unhealthy but he pulled through.

Now that I'm head captain shes going to try to suck up to me because she'll want to be on the squad but again we can't hire a bay sitter. She expects us to do everything for her, I turn the hot water off and let the cold water run over my hot wet body for a minute before turning off ll the water and getting out

I grab my towel and softly drape it across my body walking across the carpet over to my walk in wardrobe to grab my pj's, i heard foot steps coming closer to the bedroom door so i quickly pulled over my singlet and pulled up my shorts and walked over to the door and opened it quickly but only to find Matt about to open the door.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i know i haven't updated in awhile so here is an update. I'l be going over spelling and punctuation tomorrow, normally it would be good but I'm using my laptop and it's not so good... It's been just over a year since i started this book and it's nearly at 1000 reads I'm so excited good news though... when it hits 1000 reads or over i will right a really long chapter.

I've decided i want t start doing shout outs and dedications so if you message me or comment you can either ask for a shout out or a dedication. (dedications will be like a guest starting of your choice or i'll ask you a few questions and make a chapter that will mainly be based on your interests.)

STAY GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like , comment and share xoxo