6 weeks later

" 'Lena are you ready?"
"Almost."
"We're gonna be late."
"Im coming."

As Elena came downstairs she felt eyes on her. It was Damon. At first she thought it was Stefan but forgot he left town after she picked Damon. They still haven't figured out how Elena (a vampire) became pregnant. Vampires can become pregnant.

"Ready love?"
"Yes babe."
"Then let's go."

As we got into the doctors office. I had to run out and into the bathroom. I dont know why I am still getting sick. By this time im not suppost to even get sick and especially in the afternoon. As I finished I went back into the doctors office. Damon asked if I was alright.
"Ya."
"Ok so thats a kinda bad sign. I mean if your still getting sick then there might be something wrong. Lets have a look." The doctor explained
"Oh...ok."
------------------------------------
"Whats wrong?" Elena asked
"Nothing you and the baby are perfectly fine." The doctor seemed excited
" Then why is she still sick and in pain." I asked
"Oh..ya she's just one that gets sick more than most people but should stop soon, but be warned she's gonna start getting mad at EVERYTHING, but its normal, if you are still getting sick and haveing pains, then come back...ok?"
"Ok"
"Um.. do you wanna know the gender?"
"...ye-no." Elena and I both agreed
"Ok then see you in 6 weeks. Also if its easier that means you will be 7 months."
"Alright...bye" Elena answered.
--------------------------------------------
Elenas P.O.V
"Hey babe." Damon came in the room

"Hey."

"So I know that you said we would go shopping together...but-"

"Damon you didnt."

"I did... with Caroline."

"What...since when do you and Caroline get along?"

"Well I called her, she actually answered and I asked her if she wanyed to go when we went and she got really excited and come over. And so she was already here so we went and she's the one who picked out everything and we put our money together and so now we have too much stuff."

"Umm....well why did you listen?"

"Why are you getting mad."

"Because thats something that I wanted to do as the mother of this child. That was important to me and I think you only care about  yourself and this child. Once he/she is born you wont handle it and leave. YOU  DONT LOVE ME. I...I...I HATE YOU. NOW IM LEAVING. GOODBYE."

"Well....Elena I do care about this child as much as you do. BUT I ALSO DO CARE ABOUT YOU AND THEN ME LASTLY...BUT IF YOU HATE ME THEN I REALLY DONT EVER WANNA SEE YOU OR THAT CHILD EVER AGAIN...SCREW YOU...AND WHY WAS I SO STUPID TO EVEN THINK ABOUT ASKING YOU TO...TO MARRY ME...GOODBYE. AND YOU ARE SO MUCH WORSE THEN KATHERINE. GO AND NEVER COME BACK."

"Damon..."
-------------------------------------------
1st person

     Elena ran out crying as she opened the door to the bording house... she saw...Stefan.

He just sat there and started then started to chuckle.
He had his humanity off. She pushed past him still crying. Then after she had left Damon came down and saw Stefan.
"Hello brother..." Stefan said still laughing.