Best Friend day part 2

When we got to Starbucks we looked around for a good table. We found a great table right by the stage but when we got there others where there too, so we compelled them to give us the table. After that the concert was so great. Until....the worse thing possible happened.
       "Hey everyone I'm sorry I'm stopped the concert but I have an an special announcement. For Elena. "

"Elena..??? Elena? Can someone find me Elena. I know she's here somewhere tell her to meet me in the back in 10 or else!"

"Caroline... what is SHE doing here and what does she want with me?"

"I don't know Elena... but I won't let you go alone. We'll go together. I won't let that bitch hurt you. Or ruin you life."

" Thanks Care."

----------------------------------
           "Well well look who showed up. I thought you wouldn't have shown up. I thought you weren't dumb enough to show with her.
       But I was wrong. Anyway I want to know that if you don't give me Damon and Stefan I will kill your baby. And yes I know about the pregnancy, I'm mean what do you expect. Remember I am always 1 step ahead of you Elena. So don't even thing about double crossing me."
"Why should I give you anything, you ruined my life. This is my child and my boyfriend. You can't have Stefan but Damon is mine. If you lay 1 hand on me. So help me I will kill you. I still have the cure so you better leave my family alone."

"Oh Elena, I have had Stefan this whole time and it's just not a fun without Damon. And I don't give a damn about the cure."

"What so you can ruin Stefan and Damon again.  Well if you want him you'll have to kill me first."

"No, I didn't ruin them. You did Elena. And I was already planning  on killing you. So this should be fun. But before I do I will give you two hours. Meet me at the grill with Damon and Stefan. If you don't I will kill everyone you live while you watch then I'll feed you their eyeballs. Then I will kill you child then you. So that you suffer. But if you do, I'll kill you super fast and easy while no one else has to get hurt. See you in two hours. Don't be late."
----------------------------------
Damons P.O.V
"Caroline slow down. What happened."

"So me and Elena were having a girls day then we went to the Twenty One Pilots concert and the She came and asked everyone to find Elena then she threatened to hurt everyone Elena lives and kill her child if she doesn't give you and Stefan to her. And she said she is gonna kill Elena if she double crosses her. If she doesn't she'll do it fast if she does she'll kill everyone she loves while she watches and feed her our eyeballs and kill the child."

"Who....."

"It was...."

"Caroline just tell us"

" It was Katherine."

----------------------------------
Authors notes

What do you think will happen?

Will Elena die? Will the baby?

Is she really gonna give up the live of her life?
Find out in the next chapter....
Again I'm sorry for not posting in so long. I love you guys and will post more often. Tell me what you like or don't like.  Do you prefer Stelena or Delena? Comment below and get ready for a surprise in a few chapters❤️