Chapter 4: I'm Crazy

Getting What I Want

Chapter 4: I'm Crazy

HEY GUYS! HOW YA DOING? SUMMER GOING GOOD? Well I hope it is and a new chappy. Chec it out. comment if you can :) <3

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~

I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. What was he doing up at that time. Well bad things did come out at night.  Bad like me probably not I mean he was the devil.

He was looking at me. Well my body mostly. He seemed to like what he saw and I could say the same. He was wearing boxers and shirtless. Thank you Gods! I looked at his perfectly sculpted chest. his muscles were bulging and I was definitley turned on.

I was shocked to see him leaning in closer as if it was possible. His eyes were full of lust which was different from his usual cold dark eyes. They captured mine completely. How could someone be so beautiful but evil at the same time. He didn't look evil but I knew looks were decieveing. He was some what perfect but what was I thinking? I never took relationships seriously. I played around and never really made things real. I jsut had fun but with him everything changed. There was this incredible force demanding us to be together. Pulling us together as one. Maybe I was just going crazy. Was I the only one feeling it?

He put his hand on the small of my back. His hands were warm and where he touched sent jolts fo electricity throught out my body. I put my hand on his neck and wrapped a leg around his waist. I was posotive my hair was messy and hott. I bit my lip and leaned in until our lips met. They were rough, demanding but soft and sweet at the same time. Was he heaven? Oh the irony.

Our lips were dancing a passionate seductive dance. fighting for dominace and playing rough. He had me against the wall and started kissing my neck. I was a flower in his hands. His kisses made me into his eternal slave. My heart was beating out of control.Was this normal? How could someone make you feel that way and me being with one man for all eternity would never have fit in my mind but with him I wouldn't mind. It was more of a prize instead of punishment if you thought about it.

"Persephone" said Hades.

I blinked and realized we were not having a totally hot, steamy agressive make-out session on the wall. Did I just have a fantasy about him? What the hell? I was the one always on the mind of the person and they could never get me out of their head not the other way around. What is going on? Am I sick? Gods help me!

I looked at him and found his eyes. They were cold and dark and he was serious. No lust. No leaning in.

"Yes Hades?" I asked

"I have been trying to get your attention for the longest time" he replied dryly.

"Sorry. What are you doign awake?" I asked curiously

"I don't usually sleep much and I was bored and thought I could get some coffee.

"Oh well help yourself. If you need anything I will be out in the garden"

With that I left throught the back door into the garden. It was simply amazing and I missed it so much. I walked down the isles of plants. The moon was shining bright and they looked healthy. I began to hum a tune. You could see the plants start to glow and gold dust flow through the air. I smiled and continued humming. I twirled aorund and laughed. I was so happy around nature and at peace.

Then I smelt smoke and panicked. I ran through the gardens to where the smell came from. I found Hades with his hand held out to a venus fly trap. This wasn't jsut any venus fly trap it was HUGE. I guess could understand why he thought it was a threat. No one messes with my plants. Not even if he was irresistable. I had vines wrap his feet together.

"What are you doing to my poor baby!" I screamed while giving him a dissaproving look.

"That is not a baby. it is a devil plant!" he replied.

I ignored him while looking to see where he was burnt. Some of his leaves were all black and dead. I told him soft encouraging words so he wouldn't worry. Plants are living things and are more than what people think. A tear fell down my cheek and onto it's injured leaf. Then the plant's leafs grew back and he was fine.

"I'm sorry the big mean devil did that to you. Your fine now" I said

It snapped it's jaws in thank you and growled at Hades.

I laughed and turned around. He looked at me amazed as if I was something he had never seen. I smiled . I loved what I do and it brought me joy.

"What" I asked.

"You just look so caring and nice about what you do" he said while smiling

" Well I love doing it"

From then he started asking me about it plants and how and where I have been. It was fun just isttign with a guy and talking. i felt pretty normal. No one would have ever had guessed that the man and woman in the garden in the early hours of the day were the God Hades and Goddess Persephone. I loved it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kind of boring I know. :/ Can you guys tell me what you think so far? Please (: <3