Prologue

Happiness - is defined as something you feel, a good feeling, a feeling that makes you feel warm and safe and continent with where you are in life.
But that's the furthest thing from the truth Happiness - is something people strive for in life, it's like the light at the end of the tunnel that people turn to to get out of a dark situation, it's like the hope that was left at the bottom of Pandora's box. Happiness - is something that so many people work tirelessly to find but in their pursuit to find it, in the bitter end they lose themselves in the journey.

I thought I had happiness in the darkness. It was a very small innocent piece of happiness, but that small piece kept me sane in this cold harsh place we call a world.

Over time I stumbled across two bundles of joy that brought apron me even more happiness and I cherished those pieces of happiness, all three of them, as if they were my blessings that I was finally receiving.

Until one piece was ripped away from me.The other left me with the promise it would return for me but it never came, all my happiness was gone except the small fragile piece I started with. It was no longer as innocent as it once was but, for that piece I would gladly lay my life down for, the piece I had to hold on to and fight for with the little strength I had left inside.

It was all I had left. Nothing or nobody else was there ~that piece was all I had.

I made it my job to protect this piece with my life at all cost. I would make sure that MY small fragile broken hurt and abused piece of happiness would be safe. So that's what I did I kept it safe from harm.

But then I seen it, there it was
Right there in front of me after all these years
The piece I'd grown to despise
The piece that left me behind
The piece that sat there that night and lied
The piece that never came back
The piece that promised it wouldn't forget about me

The piece of happiness that I was once in love with, the one I never forgot but now hated

The Piece Of Happiness That ........Took My Heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy my love bugs😁😘

MeMe love y'all
Xoxoxo
Just a real nigga commin' through...😜