school

cassidys pov

BEEP BEEP BEEP "will you fuck off" i screamed and threw the offending alarm clock across the room if you cant tell im not a morning person i hate the morning it wouldnt be too bad if the morning started in the afternoon then id be fine but no they start at the crack of my arse. after taking deep breath i look at the front of my bed and see the smashed up alarm clock great that the seventh on this week and its only wednesday, but its not my fault really its not the first two i kind of wacked off my night stand when i yawned so i moved my new ones to the other side but i totally forgot my feet always end up there so that was another two gone and then the last three i might have got a little angry with but they kept looking at me it pissed me off. my mum says i have anger problems and need to calm down but me i think its because onjects and people need to stop pissing me off then i wont get angry its as simple as that right.

"cassidy i swear to got if that another alarm clock im gunna freak" mum shouted from downstairs "of course it its not momma" i shouted back oops but it still wasnt my fault "why dont i believe you" she shouts back " maybe you have trust issues" i shout back "if i have its your fault" "hey what did i do" i shout back "well it wasnt my fault" yep you see were i get it from totally not her fault. "get up youll be late for school and the alpha of the black moon pack is coming today to find his mate" dont remind me i feel sorry for the girl who has to be his mate you see alphas mates are fiesty and dont back down till the alpha has proved themselves i think this is because even though they are a little and human they still help run the pack so they have to be fiesty same with the betas. but the alphas are more protective and dominant they wont think twice about punishing you. "dont remind me mother" i really dont wont a mate not every human has one because there are more humans then wolves hopefully im in that few because if you have a mate you have to become a little they are treasured in packs but still you have call them daddy or mummy i mean come one. personally is suppose if the person proves themselves then maybe i could be a little but it would have to take alot i mean i have a little space it just never come out often but once it does i go deep into little space. 

i jump out of bed and get showered after that i put on some skinny jeans with a sleeve less top it shows some of my stomach its pretty cool once finished with my makeup i trudge down the stars and slump into the kitchen "mmm is that pancakes?" i ask my mum while practically drueling she laughs and hands me a stackful omg my mum makes the best pancakes every nobody can compete with them. after eating my breakfast we make our way to the car "dont forget be polite to the alpha got it" my mum said giving me a pointed look she actually wont me to be an alphas mate somthing about being protected i dont know. " when am i not polite mother bear? " i ask fluttering my eye lashes she just snorts in return and parks up near my school " very lady like mother" i say getting out whilst shaking my head i wave good bye and meet my gang of theifs. roby sarah ben holly jasmine becky and richard thats my possy they are everything to me i love them all everyone wonts to be us we are really popular in school so i like to get everyone involved in conversations especially the nerds thats how i got popular i made evryone friends i know im pretty cool. "hey biatches" i scream wlking up to my gang with my arms open both roby and richard fly into them and im sqished in the middle "okay okay let me breathe" i try to say probably came out muffled though "glad to see ya it been years" roby says hes really dramatic sometimes you would think he was the girl seriously if you dont text him back he thinks you dont like him and gets all upset no joke. " i saw you yesterday you dweeb" i say making my way over to the rest of the gang. bell rings so we make are way to class as i was walking when i smell pine cones and strawberries it fucking wounderful i feel drawn to it " do you guys smell that?" "no smell what" jasmine asks "never mind" weird must just be me. 

school goes slow as normal but its finally time to find out if the alphas mate is here,we go into the hue school hall and sit like we would any assembly, the parents are sat at the back i turn around and spot my mum waving, fucking hell only she would wave i give her a small smile and sit down after everyone as entered the assembly begins. "hello everybody now as you all know this is a very important assembly the alpha of the black moon pack is her to find out if one of you lucky students is his mate" i just snort at that part " now if everyone will do the honor of welcoming the alpha onto the stage" the principle finishes and the applause starts wolf whistles are being given, then a stron large bulky man steps onto the stage thats when i smell it the same amazing sent as before i feel someone watching me so i look up to find the alphas eyes intently on me oh fuck.