alphas mate

reid pov

im so excited i cant wait i really think my mate is going to be here my wolf is more on edge today and is excitedly pacing in my head, i cant wait to find my mate she will be spoiled rotten not just from me but the entire pack she is there luna but also a treasured little they love her before they have evn seen her that how it goes. my little girl wont have to lift a finger i know at the start it will be rough because i have to tame her but after that it will be bliss although i am actually excited about the taming part im going to be a daddy. 

i pull up outside the school and get out of the truck i have to fetch a truck becuase of how many people came with me more wanted to come to protect their luna but i had to put my foot down at some point so it was just me my beta henry and my twenty worriers obviously they were split up into different trucks. the twenty worriers voluntered to come that is how much their luna means and i was so proud that i didnt have to ask them. we made are way up to the school to be introduced to the principle after that we walked through the halls when an amazing smell hit me (shes here shes fucking here are mate i cant wait im gunna be a daddy) my wolf ren shouted in my head he started pacing he couldnt wait to find his mate. (henry my mate is here i can smell her) i mind linked just henry not wanting to let everyone know just yet. (thats awesome mate not too long to wait there just getting the student together) he mind linked back more like shouting he was really excitedto meet his luna. we were directed outside a huge hall and i looked inside to see the placed pack full of people i started to get nervouse, standing infornt of people doesnt bother me its the fact that one of them is my mate my little girl and i cant wait to make her mine.  

"do the honour of welcoming the alpha onto the stage" after the principle had finished wolf whistle and applause sounded so i took my que and made my way onto the stage i smelt her before i saw her strawberries and cream as soon as i smelt it my face was drawn to a petite girl just how i like them small and fiesty, she wasnt looking at me straight away but started to fidget she wore tight jeans and a small top that should just be a bra well that isnt going to happen again from now on it will be a full onesie so shes covered. finally her gaze came to mine and i was sucked into the biggest brown eyes ive ever seen they were magical you could get lost in them, she was beautiful and all mine my little girl. (is that her) henry linked me out of the corner of my eye i saw him staring in the same direction os me (yeh and all mine) i possessivly growled back ( okay alpha we know but aint she cute she looks fiesty as well i want to wish you look friend but it will be my pleasure to serve under her) "hello everyone i can definately garantee that my mate is in this room" there goes the applause again "everyone can go now and i will talk to my mate i think she may be too shy to make her stand up with everyone watching" i looked at my mate and saw she had a light flush to her cheeks and she wouldnt make eye contact yep definately shy. everyone started to leave so i went back stage down the steps and followed the scent of my mate what i didnt expect was her to be able to move so fast.