training

cassidy POV 

i cant believe he is my mate i mean for fuck sake why me what have i dont that is so bad to burden me with this, as soon as the alpha said we can leave i walked out of the hall untill i was out of view then ran outside to my motor bike that my mum drove to school when she came i love her only my mum would ride a bike for me, shes getting a lift so i have my bike to my self i love it its my baby. i potted my bike and jumped on as i was about to put my helmet on i saw the alpha and about 20 men behind him all staring at me. "dont even think about riding that death trap" the alpha shouted while making his way towards me "not being funny but that aint your choice" i put the helmet on and just before i started the bike i heard the guy next to the alpha whisper "good luck with that one" prick hes not gunna need luck because it aint happening. "i mean it you will be punished" i looked up to the alpha and shout "fuck off" pushed my visa down and drove off not before catching a glimps at there shocked faces hilarious. 

i didnt want to go home straight away so i went to a place that always calmed me down the abandoned park its so quite and relaxing. i stopped my bike and took my helmet and jacked off then turned so i was layed straight across my back the weather was hot and perfect for a sun tan, i love being outside in the open inside always makes me feel crowded and cranky if i dont go outside. my dad was the same he loved being outside he would always take me everywere he went and come up with random ideas to get up and go somewere out of the blue, i miss my dad he was awesome funny and layed back but he was very protective anyone hurt his little girl hed kill them. my life was perfect untill that day the day that ruined my life and made me the person i am today somebody who cant trust and doesnt let my emotions be seen. i was yanked out of my thought when the sun suddenly disapeared and a dark shadows lumed over me, for fuck sake cant i get a break. 

i cracked one eye open and came face to face with the alpha and his goons great i smiled sweetly and closed my eyes again. "get up your coming with me" a deep voice sounded near my ear, i sat up so i was straddling the bike backwards and opened my eyes "ummm im ok here thanks" i said staring straight into his eyes "it wasnt up for discussion your already on twenty to make it higher" i heard the men near by wince "wait twenty what?" he smiled and said "twenty spanks you want more" what the fuck there isnt a chance in hell hes spanking me "fuck right off that aint happening you touch my butt ill beat you so badly you have to stick a tooth brush up you arse to brush your teeth" the surrounding men looked away to hide there laughter while the alpha just said " thirty any more" he was making me mad the fucking prick "back the fuck off right now prick" i hate feeling cornored he must have realised because he backed up a little bit and so did his men "look im not going to hurt you i just need you to come into my truck i dont like you riding this death trap ill take you to your new home" his voice low like he was scared i was going to bolt "ill only come if i can ride my baby other wise you can go to hell" isaid whilst lying back down on my bike and closing my eyes "i dont want you riding this something might happen to you" i just stayed quite. after a while i heard a sigh then a breath on my cheek, "listen closly little one because this is new to you this once ill let you ride your bike home however after that dont think i will be so lenient you need to be ounished and believe me you will now move it" i sat up spun arount so i was sitting correctly on my bike and said "lead the way" if he thinks for one minute im just gunna sit and submit to him he can fuck right off and go jump up a cows arse.