Chapter 1~Death

(Listen to song now)

Ariana P.O.V

"Ariana go play outside Samantha's waiting for you in the front yard" My mommy said to me in a soft voice.

"Otay mommy!" I said excitedly. I loved playing with Samantha she's my bestest friend ever. When I got outside I saw Samantha and ran to her giving her a hug. "Hi Samantha I mwissed you" I yelled a way to loud.

"I mwissed you too Ariana!" She yelled excitedly." I brought my dolls and a dress so we can play and have a tea pawty if you want." She said making me even more happy.

"Okay im gonna change we can have the tea pawty fiwst if you want?" I said making sure she was okay with her. She shock her head yes so we both rand inside and changed into our dresses and set up a table with one of my blankets. We were in the middle of our tea party when a strange man came  up the path way.

"who is that?" Samantha whispered sounding really confused.

"I downt know" I said shrugging. So we went back to having our tea party . After a few moments I heard my mommy screaming and daddy shouting I looked at Samantha she looked just as scared as I felt.

"I'm gonna go get mommy" Samantha said before getting up and running off. I got up and ran in the house. I saw the strange man standing in front of mommy and daddy with something in his hand my mommy looked at me making the man look at me. He smiled and waved his hand telling me to come over. I didn't want to be rude so I just did as he said. He put his hand over my should.

"Sweetheart you see mommy and daddy have done some bad things ok?" the stranger said to me in a sweet voice.

"What did thwy do wong?" I said in my sweet kind voice. I was very confused what could they have done so wrong?

"Well they took from me and never gave it back. You know its wrong to take without asking right sweetie?" he asked me. I just shook my head yes. "well they never gave it back so they have to go away for awhile." he said sweetly.

"wew awe they gowing?" I said very confused'

"you'll see" he said a little harsh before I heard a big sharp sound and red stuff flew all over me. All I could do was stare. I saw my parents body fall down to the ground before I ran over to them and shook  them screaming as I saw the red liquid running down their chests. I didn't understand I was scared I just screamed until I heard the stranger say 

     "They might not be back sweetie" he said in my ear before leaving. I sat between them pulling there arms around me. 'When I wake up they'll be awake and we'll play and everything.' I thought to myself. Until I woke up and they were pale what happened why aren't they waking up? All I could do was cry they weren't coming back mommy and daddy are gone and their never coming back.

TO BE CONTINUED.............