Chapter 1 - Jealousy

It was a cheerful, sunny day, and like any other day, Elesis and Ara were walking home from school together. Elesis was waiting for Ara to say something. Ara normally started conversations, but this time she was completely silent. Elesis couldn't take it anymore. The constant silence was annoying her. "Hey. Ara. You haven't said anything since we've started walking. You haven't even looked at anything other than the ground!" Ara sighed. "Well, E-Elly, it's just th-that.. I have s-something t-to tell you..." Elesis grinned. Ara was blushing, she was speaking very quietly, and most of all, she was stuttering. Elesis loved Ara. She was sure Ara felt the same way for her. She was 100% sure that the brunette was going to confess to her. "Go on, tell me!" Elesis said. "Well... Elly, I-I'm in love!" Elesis jumped with joy and squealed. "That's great, Ara~!! With who?" Ara was hoping she didn't ask who. It was embarrassing enough that she was saying she was in love. "Well..uhh... If you insist I tell..." Ara replied. Elesis was nearly screaming in Ara's face. "Come oooon! Tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me!" each time Elesis said "Tell me!", she gently elbowed Ara in her right arm. Ara smiled, embarrassed. "Okay, well... I'm in love with..." Elesis had been waiting for this moment for so long. Elesis had the widest grin on her face. "Chung!" Ara shouted. At that moment, something snapped in Elesis. This is not what she was expecting. "That's great, Ara..." Elesis said, barely audible. Elesis' hair was now covering her eyes, which made her look slightly creepy. "Er, Elesis, are you okay?" Ara was slightly scared of the way Elesis looked. "I'm fine." She said, slightly louder. The rest of the walk to their home was long and awkward.