Chapter 2

~ At Elesis' House, 9:30PM ~

Multiple voices were in Elesis' head.

'Kill him. You know you want to.'

'No, don't kill him! He's your best friend!'

'He's taking your precious Ara away from you...'

'Be happy for both of them! It'll make you happy inside!'

It was a true struggle. One half of her wanted to eliminate Chung Seiker while the other half wanted to congratulate him. She quickly grabbed her Claymore and bolted towards the front door. Then she came to her senses and immediately stopped. "No.. NO!" She threw her Claymore across the room, slowly stepping away from it. "Help.. Help...." After minutes of silence, an idea popped into her head. She took some ice cream out of her fridge, grabbed a spoon, and headed for her room. This was much better than killing Chung.

------------

~ The next day, at school ~

Ara was worried. The last time she saw her, Yesterday afternoon, her sweet "Elly" was acting so strange. So soulless. And today, she didn't even show up. 'I hope she's not mad at me. What did I do wrong?' It was decided. Today, after school, she would see what Elesis was up to. She was scared, but more concerned than scared so she'd go for it. 'Hang in there, Elesis... I'll find out what's wrong!' Ara squeezed her little Elesis charm. "Ara." The brunette gasped, her eyes darting in every single direction. She looked to her side, revealing a beautiful blonde-haired elf lady. Ara sighed. "R-Rena. Thank god.. You scared me! What's up?" Ara wore a fake smile on her face, but struggled to. "Ara Haan," Rena started. "Normally when something is wrong and I ask you about it you just say "Nothing!". I believe that it's not that important and just shrug it off. This time, something is truly wrong. You look like you're watching puppies die or something! Ara, tell me what's wrong. I won't allow you to say "Nothing." this time." The blonde stared at the brunette, and the brunette stared back. Ara sighed. "Rena, it's just that..."