2: A Fresh Sтarт✨

Jaidyn's POV
I woke up pretty early to make sure I have everything I need for school on Monday. I'm nervous, because what are people going to think when I walk in the school, thinking I'm the baddest, nah scratch that, knowing I'm the baddest thang around.

I walk down stairs in my Jersey shorts, and tank top. Going straight to the refrigerator, to grab a Snapple. I look on the refrigerator to see a sticky note that reads;

Jaidyn, Dad got your car sent here. It's outside, and the keys are on the counter.
~Yo Momz

I look over at them, growing very anxious to get out. I grab a granola bar on my way back upstairs. I go in my closet, and pick out my outfit making sure it was nothing too extravagant, and brush my teeth.

When I finish I go to lay on the bed, while I decide to take a shower. I turn the water on while I grab my accessories for the outfit. Going back in, I strip from my light clothing, and take a not so long 30 minute shower.

I get out with my body, and hair dripping. I wrap my towel around my body, to get my phone off the sink. Striking a pose for Instagram, Caption: Fresh Out✨.

I got 1,842 likes in the first 2 minutes, with many more to come. I step out the bathroom, and lotion my body.

I throw on my outfit, and spray on my PINK perfume. Walking back into the bathroom to do my hair, and makeup. Even though I don't wear much of it. When I finish my hair, I grab my MK shades and purse.

I walk out the door, with the house empty to go sight see. I get in my Black Mercedes-Benz, and back out of our big drive way, to see what I like.

I decide to stop at Starbucks for something, so I walked in, and began to wait in line till it was my turn to order.

"May I help you?" She asked.

"Yes. May I get a Caramel Frap with extra Caramel?" I replied politely.

"The name?" She asked.

"Jaidyn." I replied.

"Beautiful name." A deep voice says as I pay for my Frap.

I turn around to see, a tall light skinned guy wit tattoos, and the most beautiful smile.

He was all around a very attractive guy, I blushed lightly.

"Thank you." I said.

"Ya welcome, I ain't seen you 'round chea'." He said with a accent.

"Yea, I just moved down here." I said standing to the side as he ordered his.

"Figures, I would remember such a beautiful person." He said making me blush heavily, chuckling softly at my embarrassment.

"Jaidyn?" The lady behind the counter yells out as I retrieve my coffee.

"So um..?" I said.

"My names August...August Alsina." He says shyly.

"Well Mr.Alsina, I'll see you around." I said.

He chuckled lightly, "Can I have ya numba?"

"I don't give my number out when I first meet someone." I said.

Giving me a kinda disappointed smile, "Well hopefully I see ya again, Jaidyn?"

I walk out of the Starbucks, with a new attitude. Since tomorrow I start school, I guess I'll just go home and chill.

Traffic really sucks today, so I turn the radio up hearing my fav song playing, 'No Days Off by Fetty Wap.

I immediately start rapping the lyrics, when the song goes off I realise that I'm in the driveway.

I park my car, almost jogging in the house with my Carmel Frap in hand. I unlock the door, and enter only to see the house still empty.

I was disappointed at first knowing I would be alone for god knows how long, so I ran up to my awesome room.

I remember that I was supposed to see bae yesterday, and what a bad girlfriend I am. I totally forgot, so I'll just call him;

"Hello?" He said.

"I'm sorry, I totally forgot. With all this moving and stuff." I said.

"I don't know if this long distance relationship shit will work anyway. Cause we so far away, to be honest I never planned on coming all the way down there last night. I've been fucking Chyna raw anyway." He said.

"The phone you are trying to reach is no longer available to this hoe ass bitch I'm currently associating with, your no longer relevant.. Have a terrible life, you've been blocked, and deleted...FYI, Chyna told me she was diagnosed with AIDS last week... So good luck with that bitch!" I said hanging up in his face.

I toss my red IPhone6 on my bed. Well that's, that I hope I see August again, he seemed like a really nice guy. Unlike my EX.

I was thinking about having sex with him, cause I'm a virgin. I don't think you would understand, I haven't had real sex. You'll find out later about that.

Aug seemed really cool, and he was really tall. I'm only 5'2 so anything above 5'6 is tall.

He's definitely 6'0 or taller. He had me blushing from the start. As I laid on the bed, I started to drift off to sleep.

Waking up to knocking on my door, "Come in." I say beyond annoyed.

Josh peeks his head in the door, "Dinners ready so c'mon." He said, but before I could answer he closed the door.

Ughhhhh, I was sleeping so good.

I walk down stairs sluggishly, to see my family eating, my spot at the table is opened, I sit down, and start eating.

"What did you do on your day out? Meet anyone new?" Michelle asked.

"I went to Starbucks, met a nice guy. His name is August." I said.

Michelle was like my best friend, and we used tell each other everything. That is before..Never mind.

We finish eating, so I put my dishes in the sink for Josh to wash. He groans, but I stick my tongue out at him.

I grab my phone and go through my Instagram feed, that is blown up. I have likes and comments from the picture from this morning.

I love having my phone blew up wit love. My Kik is over flowing wit messages. I smile, and put my phone on the charger, and get on Netflix to watch my favorite, In Living Color.

(A/N; I LOVE THAT SHOW , I HAVE ALL THE SEASONS ON DVD) After a few episodes I fall asleep....