Night Watch

Katniss POV:
I'm just sitting here, not really tired. I look over and see Peeta, sleeping so peacefully, I smile then I see something I stand and draw my arrow ready to shoot. But it's just fog. "Fog" I mumble rolling my eyes. Then it's hits me I fall to my knees and scream "RUN!"
Finnick's POV:
I wake up to the sound of Katniss screaming. I rush over and scream when the fog hits me. I see Peeta and Johanna watching. "Run, it's poisonous! Don't worry I got her" I say lifting the basically lifeless Katniss up. I'm running holding her close following Peeta and Johanna closely when we hit a small lake and we all collapse out of breath but the fog just stops at the edge of the leaves. "Whoa" Peeta says watching in awe. I nod in agreement. "Um hello! She's like dying over here!" Johanna says kneeling by Katniss.
Peeta's POV:
"RUN!" was the lat thing I heard her say and then she went silent. I rush over to her after Johanna's comment and pick her up gently, Finnick goes to the water and splashes his face. "Hey! Water washes them away, bring her here!" I carry Katniss over to him and lay her gently in the water and wipe away the bumps slowly, after awhile she opens her eyes. "Where am I?"