The Flashback

(This chapter is basically the story of where Katniss went when Peeta was unconscious, the three of them are back in 13's hospital, games are over, but Katniss is gone)

Finnick's POV:
I don't know how this happened this was all against the plan. I decide nows the time to tell Peeta the plan. "You, Johanna, and I were all supposed to 'die' while district 13 comes to pick up our bodies and we all meet Katniss here after she's been declared winner. You see Haymitch and Coin, she's the president of 13, aka the rebels, aka people who hate Snow as well, this was all a plan to make Katniss the MockingJay, the hope for everyone whose lives were destroyed by Snow and the Capitol." I sigh and continue. "You've been out for days, Peeta look around the games are over"
-End of Flashback-
Peeta's POV:
"Then where am I?! How the hell did I get here and where is Katniss!" Finnick sighs and Haymitch walks in. "Where's Katniss" I ask growing impatient. "The Capitol has her Peeta" he sighs. "She destroyed the arena after we picked up your body thinking you were dead." Snow has Katniss... "How do you know it was the Capitol who picked her up?! How do you know she's dead?!" I can't believe what I'm hearing. "Because she wasn't with Finnick or Johanna after she destroyed the arena, we don't know if she's dead...but she will be soon if we don't show Snow you're alive." His answer makes sense and the plan does too but why didn't they tell me or Katniss, now she's gone, possibly forever...