2 ✧ stefan

who couldn't love human stefan?? loMFL I LOVE STEFAN SM OML HELP ME

///

Imagine human!Stefan comes to your rescue, after you were on the verge of being killed.

  It was the year of 1800. Your long, flowy hair was put into a small bun with small strands of hair, fallen onto the sides of your head, because it was simply considered modest.
  Your beautiful corset, was specially shaped for you. You had a beautiful body, and the ones who designed it, made sure everyone would know.

  The weather was sunny, but everything seemed out of place. You grabbed the sides of your corset, and looked around anxiously. The town was completely and utterly silent. Your chest heaved up and down rapidly, as you thought of possible outcomes to what could've happened.

  Suddenly, you heard a scream sounding right behind you.

  That was when your legs started to move fast below you. You didn't even look back. That would only make you go slower. You ran, like your life depended on it, and truly it did.

  A forest was approaching your sight, trees scattered in the landscape that altogether seemed eerie even though it was daylight. It still didn't change the outlook.

  You shook your head, still holding the sides of your corset as you ran into the forest. Your breath was out of hand. The branches of loose trees were snapping below your feet as you continued to run.

  Branches fractured behind you. Whatever it was or whoever it was, was right behind you.

  You felt your body tumble onto the ground, your corset slightly tearing and your hair coming loose from the hold of the bun. Your hair was now down, as you fell straight to your back, finally seeing what was following you.

  You didn't know what it was. A guy, with the most beautifulest eyes. You looked at him in fear, as you saw his once beautiful eyes, turn into red as veins propped under his under eyes. Fangs grew from his gum, and you tried to scoot away, but you couldn't.
You were compelled to his hold.

  "Let me go," you whimpered, kicking at the guy who was now a threat to your 17 years of life.

  "That's not my job. Y/N L/N," he smirked, "I've been looking for you for a while now. You are world renowned, you know?" He climbed on top of you, holding your arms above your head. You were completely helpless at this point, you had lost every bit of hope.

  How does he know me? You thought to yourself.

  "Scratch that, that's not what I'm here for. I want to taste your blood for myself, I heard it was best served, violently," he smirked again, moving his fangs onto your neck. You moved your neck to the side, trying to fight him back. You screamed, but then realized the town was completely silent. No one was here for the rescue of some girl.

  You started to cry, pounding against his chest as you felt his fangs finally sink into your bare neck.

  You heard a small twig break in the distance.

  "Leave her alone," A voice sounded behind the both of you. The voice sounded strained, and you couldn't help but feel some kind of hope. You looked up to see a tall, scrawny boy, with a pale complexion, a defined jawline, beautiful forest green eyes that you could easily get mesmerized into, with brown hair swept to the side. His hands were shaking at the wooden shape in his hand, "you don't have to kill her," his lips trembled.

  "Well look here, Y/N," the vampire lifted your chin and stared into your eyes. "Saving the damsel in distress. Well in that case, you both die."

  The guy with beautiful forest green eyes stepped forward. "If anything, I die. You should not. She has done nothing to you," his lips continued to tremble as he looked at you briefly before his eyes went back to the figure who was now menacing yours, and the man who came to save you.

  He stepped forward and quickly stabbed the wooden shape into the vampire's chest, twisting and turning, and finally sending the vampire to descend flat onto the twig covered forest grounds.
Veins started to surround on the corpse, as your heart skipped another beat.

  The guy who just saved your life, threw the stake down and ran up to you. "Are you okay?" he asked, looking into your eyes.

  "I'm okay," you reassure the friendly gentleman. "I'm Y/N," your lips spreading apart to reveal the smile that internally killed others.

  Even though it was hard to tell, your smile caused him to suddenly fall in love with you. "Stefan. Stefan Salvatore," he returned the warm smile.

  "Thank you so much for this," you said, as he helped you up as you brushed the leaves off of your corset. "That was not a problem, I'm g-glad I could finally h-help a person," he nervously smiled, his hands hesitantly reached up to touch your hair. Later, revealing the leaves that had stuck onto you.

  You, not knowingly, grabbed him gently, and wrapped your arms around him, embracing him into a hug, as you unconsciously buried your head into his neck. A loud gulp sounded from the kind, caring, and beautiful man in front of you. He hesitantly wrapped his hands slightly above your waist, returning the emotional embrace. Your tears fell onto his shoulders.

  You didn't know it yet, but that was the beginning of something very beautiful.

///

I'm sorry this sucked, I'm really working on improving my writing!

I DIDNT PLAN THIS I NEED INSPIRATION OMGDYDESG

OR REQUESTS, I PROMISE TO IMPROVE. (: Thanks to the people who are already voting and reading this book of imagines. It will be a looooong journey!

xoxo